What are you watching?

Bane

Well-known member
Messages
2,556
Reaction score
5,273
Finished Lucky. It was fun overall. Good, but not great I would say.

Went and saw Buddy with my oldest. It was fun, very unhinged.
 

Jiggafini19Deux

Minister of Delayed Gratification
Messages
14,558
Reaction score
15,693
Finished Season 2 of Paradise on Hulu. Really enjoying this show. Season 2 was better than the first.

One episode into Lanterns. Yes.
 

NDVirginia19

Rally
Messages
4,907
Reaction score
5,804


Incredible take on the character of Walter White that I had never considered before. Not sure how much of it was intentional but it really does fit.
 

NDVirginia19

Rally
Messages
4,907
Reaction score
5,804
Finished Season 2 of Paradise on Hulu. Really enjoying this show. Season 2 was better than the first.

One episode into Lanterns. Yes.
I thought season 1 was pretty meh once it was all said and done. Seemed like a very cliche kind of show, but the premise was interesting.
 

Jiggafini19Deux

Minister of Delayed Gratification
Messages
14,558
Reaction score
15,693
Season 2 of The Gentlemen on Netflix was good.

I'm a big Guy Ritchie fan. And of course, Vinnie Jones.
 
Top