HLS Sits Down with Tony Roberts

Irish Envy

Administrator
Staff member
Messages
30,265
Reaction score
74
Every once in a while (pretty much every day) we come across a post from another Notre Dame blog and think to ourselves, “Daaaammmmmnnnn, IRT, that’s a great post. Why didn’t we think of that?!”
Well, today we have a beauty from Her Loyal Sons who sat down with Tony Roberts.
It has been 457 days [...]

Link To Original Article
 

NDBoiler

The Rep Machine
Messages
4,545
Reaction score
1,993
Every year around this time before the season starts, I force my family to watch the 1988 highlight video. It’s so great to hear his voice on the calls. The call against Miami on the 2 point attempt is legendary and is seared into my memory.

His calls of Rocket returning kicks were also awesome.
 

GrangerIrish24

I bring nothing to the table
Messages
7,538
Reaction score
16,572
I still can't believe I was lucky enough to be sitting in the gold seats for that one. Gosh the stadium was so loud
That’s awesome. I was sitting about 15 rows up in that end zone but was at the opposite corner. I was funny how hard the ushers were working to stop people from jumping on to the field.
 
Top