Recent content by Rudy89

  1. Rudy89

    Oct 3 | North Carolina

    I won’t have to wait to know if I’ll have a good day that day. I don’t mind earlier games as a fan. I do know it’s better for the program to have more games in prime time though
  2. Rudy89

    Sept 26 | Purdue

    Did that guy just break the shillelagh trophy?
  3. Rudy89

    Sept 26 | Purdue

    Great pass and catch.
  4. Rudy89

    Sept 26 | Purdue

    That was nasty! He went Kurt Angle on him
  5. Rudy89

    Sept 26 | Purdue

    There you go Williams, but thank god you’re ok.
  6. Rudy89

    Sept 26 | Purdue

    Did CJ just tell the guy who cheap shorted him “eat that bitch” after that big throw?
  7. Rudy89

    Sept 26 | Purdue

    That was a thing of beauty. Gonna miss Faison next year.
  8. Rudy89

    Sept 26 | Purdue

    Yeah but when you come out this flat to start off the second half that is something the needs some work. We can afford to come out of a good half offensively with that sort of play against Purdue. If we have good momentum against BYU, Miami, or SMU we can’t afford to lose it all with a few bad...
  9. Rudy89

    Sept 26 | Purdue

    Ok, let’s just have a good series then pull the starters. I’m not letting the anxiety talk now but our offense still needs some work before we get into the more difficult part of the schedule.
  10. Rudy89

    Sept 26 | Purdue

    Did we leave it all in (or most of it) in the locker room? It may end up being ok today but with most of our remaining schedule we can’t get off the gas this bad in the future.
  11. Rudy89

    Sept 26 | Purdue

    Pot, it’s pot. Along with natural pessimism & anxiety.
  12. Rudy89

    Sept 26 | Purdue

    Their defense has stepped up I’ll give them credit.
  13. Rudy89

    Sept 26 | Purdue

    I’ll always be a Drew Brees fan. I know he beat us a few times & we aren’t buddies with Purdue but I always liked Drew
  14. Rudy89

    Sept 26 | Purdue

    Great job D. The sack would’ve been awesome and helped our offense out but that was good pressure and good coverage.
  15. Rudy89

    Sept 26 | Purdue

    Ok next offensive drive we gotta get points to make sure they can’t come back
Top