Stanford Post Game

no.1IrishFan

Well-known member
Messages
6,288
Reaction score
438
Complete game start to end. Excellent job on all fronts. Tejas went down. Let’s go Tide.
ND #1 tonight!
 

GrangerIrish24

I bring nothing to the table
Messages
7,576
Reaction score
16,712
We are 6 and 0.
Carr looks like he’s just practicing to see what works.
Defense gave up one score without Moore and KVA. In the past, losses like that would have been a death sentence.

I’m off to Hacienda to pick up food and margaritas to go.
 

INLaw

Hardcore chooch
Messages
4,653
Reaction score
4,244
Margaritas to go he says. Sir head west until u find a bald hobbit with a serving bowl full of ranch and we will be all right
 

BilboBaggins

Well-known member
Messages
918
Reaction score
1,446
I feel like the staff wanted Walton to be undeniably the best back out there before they started a freshman. It is now undeniable. Unless there are concerns about his pass blocking, he needs to start against BYU.

Stanford is awful, and I love it. I do not want to see the return of four- and five-star guys going to Stanford over Notre Dame. May the suck continue.
 

allenm5333

Well-known member
Messages
4,002
Reaction score
3,877
I feel like the staff wanted Walton to be undeniably the best back out there before they started a freshman. It is now undeniable. Unless there are concerns about his pass blocking, he needs to start against BYU.

Stanford is awful, and I love it. I do not want to see the return of four- and five-star guys going to Stanford over Notre Dame. May the suck continue.
Idc if him or James start. But Walton needs the bulk of the carries. Williams can go in on third down. And actually rotating rbs on a series!
 

thekid33

President of the Kevin McDougal Fan Club
Messages
2,802
Reaction score
4,624
Forgive me Father, for I have sinned. I didn't wear green today. But, Jesus, Mary and Joseph did you see how good the Irish looked? ☘️
 

Crazy Balki

Site Assigned Optimist
Messages
8,220
Reaction score
4,816
Davis Warren's talent is wasted on that Stanford team. He played well. Dude has insane laser-like accuracy.

Wish he had another year of eligibility, he'd be worth looking at.
 

InKellyWeTrust

Well-known member
Messages
3,077
Reaction score
3,584
Davis Warren's talent is wasted on that Stanford team. He played well. Dude has insane laser-like accuracy.

Wish he had another year of eligibility, he'd be worth looking at.
I can't tell if you're serious. This is a guy that got beat out by JJ McCarthy 3 years ago and Bryce Underwood last year.
 

Sea Turtle

Slow and steady wins the race
Messages
5,829
Reaction score
3,574
This was a great Beat down. Whenever you feel sorry for Stanford, just remember that little troll beating us on a last second field goal a few years ago.
 

Crazy Balki

Site Assigned Optimist
Messages
8,220
Reaction score
4,816
I can't tell if you're serious. This is a guy that got beat out by JJ McCarthy 3 years ago and Bryce Underwood last year.
Brother, dude has been slinging it this year. I don't care about what happened at Michigan.

Joe Burrow couldn't beat out Dwayne Haskins (RIP).
Stetson Bennett couldn't beat out JT Daniels until his injury. Dude went on to win 2 titles.

Shit happens. Sometimes, all a dude needs is a change of scenery.
 

InKellyWeTrust

Well-known member
Messages
3,077
Reaction score
3,584
Brother, dude has been slinging it this year. I don't care about what happened at Michigan.

Joe Burrow couldn't beat out Dwayne Haskins (RIP).
Stetson Bennett couldn't beat out JT Daniels until his injury. Dude went on to win 2 titles.

Shit happens. Sometimes, all a dude needs is a change of scenery.
He would be about 30th on my list of guys I wish had another year of eligibility so we could look at
 

calvegas04

Well-known member
Messages
12,957
Reaction score
9,840
Can we get rid of the idiotic commentators? I swear, it felt like the discussion was 70% Stanford, 30% ND...despite the score
Think it would be better if there were new ones each home game. Only so much they can talk about ND each week before recycling material.
 
Top