guff
Here for the Arcade
- Messages
- 895
- Reaction score
- 62
I got tix to the Stanford game!!!!!! And I didn't have to sell my soul or my first born son to get them either. Now I need some help. I've been to games before but my memory is foggy - 2 of 3 three games were losses so I needed to drown my sorrows, but as Bono says "my sorrows they learned to swim".
2 questions - 1. Friday pep rally starts at 5:30, what time does it end?
2. Will there be green towels distributed at the Stanford game or will have supply my own?
I may have an extra ticket, just one. I won't know for sure until Monday Oct. 3 If I do have an extra I will post the notice here first.
2 questions - 1. Friday pep rally starts at 5:30, what time does it end?
2. Will there be green towels distributed at the Stanford game or will have supply my own?
I may have an extra ticket, just one. I won't know for sure until Monday Oct. 3 If I do have an extra I will post the notice here first.