Recent content by rikkitikki08

  1. rikkitikki08

    2026 Watch Party: Week 6

    #2 for Nebraska couldn’t have done any less on that play, my goodness
  2. rikkitikki08

    Oct 3 | North Carolina

    Everything about Walton’s game reminds me of JD
  3. rikkitikki08

    Oct 3 | North Carolina

    Absolute dime by CJ, that’s an NFL throw sheesh
  4. rikkitikki08

    General team info

    Could we also create a graph to help me understand how these graphs work
  5. rikkitikki08

    MSU Postgame

    What in the hell was that lol
  6. rikkitikki08

    '18 PA QB Phil Jurkovec (Wherever I May Roam Chud)

    I Hate to speculate but this is behavior of someone with substance abuse issues, whatever is troubling the guy I hope he straightens himself out.
  7. rikkitikki08

    Indianapolis Colts Football

    I have no idea what Shane was thinking after that long pass down the field in overtime. You can not settle for a field goal in that scenario and leave time on the clock. I would have rather he went for it on 4th and 8, that would have atleast shown he was playing to win
  8. rikkitikki08

    Sept 19 | Michigan State

    KVA blew that running back up
  9. rikkitikki08

    2026 Week 3 Prediction Poll: Michigan State @ (3) Notre Dame

    I predicted the 29-35. 3-0 here I come. You all are welcome to join my sports spreads picking seminar
  10. rikkitikki08

    James Franklin Appreciation Thread

    Franklin is being a douchebag.
  11. rikkitikki08

    Indianapolis Colts Football

    I never want to see anyone lose a job but Ballard may be my exception, the guy acts like some accomplished GM and the reality is he’s been below average his entire tenure with the colts. Irsay is more than likely going to let his contract run out at the end of the season and move on. He’s been...
  12. rikkitikki08

    Sept 12 | Rice

  13. rikkitikki08

    Sept 12 | Rice

    Me and the boy watched the the player walk. Two take aways 1. Our coach is handsome as hell 2. Coach ash high fived every single kid he passed including my son. Wouldn’t have guessed that from him
  14. rikkitikki08

    2026 Week 2 Prediction Poll: Rice @ (3) Notre Dame

    56 to 3, domination from the start
  15. rikkitikki08

    2026-2027 NFL Season

    ND is showing up all over the place, love to see it
Top