Recent content by NDohio

  1. NDohio

    Ja'Juan Seider - Running Backs Coach

    As much as I loved Deland M, his last recruiting class was not much to speak of. He owns some of this as well.
  2. NDohio

    '24 NC ATH Bryce Young (Notre Dame Signee)

    What a season he is having. The entire D-Line is playing great, but BY has definitely found IT this year.
  3. NDohio

    Charlie Partridge - Defensive Line Coach

    You were all over this hire when it happened - good call. His position group has been stellar.
  4. NDohio

    2026 Watch Party: Week 4

    What apparel company would want the college football world to see Elko in their clothing?
  5. NDohio

    ‘22 TX CB DJ McKinney (Notre Dame Transfer)

    Being a fan through that time period makes following today’s team that much sweeter. That was a brutal time in ND football history.
  6. NDohio

    Everything Soccer

    Pep saw this coming.
  7. NDohio

    Stadium Renovations, Uniform Changes

    My company was a game sponsor for a South Carolina vs Florida game. I was able to be on the sidelines through the first quarter. The opening was absolutely insane. The chill bumps I had in looking up and seeing the crowd be absolutely electric was one of my coolest sporting experiences.
  8. NDohio

    2026 Watch Party: Week 3

    This along with two great college QBs is what carried him.
  9. NDohio

    Nov 7 | Miami

    Allow me to introduce you to Bryce Young, Boubacar Traore, and Leonard Moore…
  10. NDohio

    NY Jets colloquy

    I saw the “j”…. I saw the “E”…. I didn’t see anything else…
  11. NDohio

    9/11/2001

    No way…
  12. NDohio

    2026 ND Portal Targets

    Yes, there are two different avenues for a player to get paid. One is the NCAA approved amount of ~$22 million per school for ALL their sports at the major college level. The second is the NIL portion - all paid from outside of the University. Supposedly there is a clearinghouse that all NIL...
  13. NDohio

    Website Problems + Updates

    Well darn. They’re back. Do better Jimmy!
  14. NDohio

    Website Problems + Updates

    Thanks to whoever fixed the ads. Much better now.
  15. NDohio

    2026 Week 2 Prediction Poll: Rice @ (3) Notre Dame

    If we are winning 59-0 in garbage time - Gray won’t be on the field in order to get torched…
Top