Recent content by indianamouse

  1. I

    Sept 19 | Michigan State

    tbf, that linebacker made one heck of a play
  2. I

    '24 MO RB Aneyas Williams (Notre Dame Signee)

    Not what I took away from that video. My takeaway was that it was a mix of both, and that Walton looked good.
  3. I

    Nov 7 | Miami

    Leonard Moore is going to eat
  4. I

    9/11/2001

    Israel?
  5. I

    9/11/2001

    They only care that he's muslim. MAGA only cares about white straight christians.
  6. I

    2026 Fall Camp Thread

    https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/49582973/2026-college-football-player-rank-top-100-jeremiah-smith-leonard-moore such disrespect, we should have more players on this list
  7. I

    2026 Fall Camp Thread

    I mean, going against our secondary nobody will look good
  8. I

    Protect College Sports Act

    Trump ruins everything he touches, please stay out of this
  9. I

    What is the "uniform surprise"?

    lol i didn't pay for a blue check on anything either. Remember when elon was going to find government waste and give everyone a fat check? good times
  10. I

    What is the "uniform surprise"?

    Why would they lower prices and cut their profits? Tariffs absolutely do have an impact on inflation. This is what trump means when he says he loves the poorly educated.
  11. I

    2026 Fall Camp Thread

    can't really cover any better than that, didn't matter who it was.
  12. I

    Federal Legislation for College Sports

    The tv show wasn't a business decision. The guy was drowning in debt and looking for any handout he could get. This is my last political post on this thread, but I will end it on saying if you look at trump's history you'll see he doesn't do anything himself that is successful, he relies on...
  13. I

    Federal Legislation for College Sports

    6 bankruptcies, and the only thing that saved him was that lame reality tv show and the presidency. What business that is his personal idea has been successful?
  14. I

    Federal Legislation for College Sports

    When has trump ever made a smart business decision? Honest question
Top