Recent content by BeauBenken

  1. BeauBenken

    Oct 3 | North Carolina

    At the game last week. In a wedding this weekend. Pray for me. EDIT: And pray for the open bar if we win if we lose.
  2. BeauBenken

    Stadium Renovations, Uniform Changes

    Fuck it if we are just listing banger songs (which everyone has done a great job of doing) how about this... My wife always tells me that bands like Beastie Boys and Rage Against the Machine make her feel crazy. In all, this is hilarious that for days straight now people have been somewhat...
  3. BeauBenken

    '22 IA TE Eli Raridon (Notre Dame Signee)

    I can not fathom the loss of a child. I pray to never have to feel that pain. God bless the Raridons in this time.
  4. BeauBenken

    '24 MI QB CJ Carr (Notre Dame Signee)

    Honestly, the step down from the other four to him is glaring. Sorry to say this in CJ's thread.
  5. BeauBenken

    Indianapolis Colts Football

    BTW boys, after having already hit the ND game at Purdue on Saturday, I was also at this game. Tailgating at 9AM. Won both games. Perhaps my bad luck of being at a game is wearing off? Who knows. But I can tell you that I think I'll be exhausted all week from this weekend. ha
  6. BeauBenken

    Sept 26 | Purdue

    At the upstairs of Harry's Chocolate Shop. Get at me witches. Boiler down. GO IRISH!
  7. BeauBenken

    Sept 26 | Purdue

    Having beers night before with the buddy I'm attending the game with (along with a couple others and the wife), I mentioned that we are on to our 3rd string FS. He looked giddy. Made a bet that ND picks off Browne twice. Don't let me down boys.
  8. BeauBenken

    Sept 26 | Purdue

    More what I was getting at. It's semantics. I agree he probably doesnt want to have an auto loss on his schedule when he's trying to keep his job.
  9. BeauBenken

    Sept 26 | Purdue

    Wait, what didnt I want to hear? I just think altering the guys words into something he didn't really say was click baity.
  10. BeauBenken

    Sept 26 | Purdue

    I have to be honest though, I hate that someone threw quotes around words that aren't put in a way to show what he said at all. The quote in the tweet is an amalgamation of sentences he said there. In reality he danced around that pretty heavily. Sounds like he would prefer not to have a...
  11. BeauBenken

    '23 WY S Luke Talich (Notre Dame Signee)

    3 picks that game I think.
  12. BeauBenken

    Sept 26 | Purdue

    Went to a Ball State game there last year. Was also hot AF. Wasn't too big of an issue until the alcohol started kicking in hard due to sweating out all the water. At least that was my excuse. I'll test that theory this time around as well.
  13. BeauBenken

    Sept 26 | Purdue

    Will be attending with some friends and the wife.
  14. BeauBenken

    Website Problems + Updates

    Apologies fellas. We don't change anything with our adsense settings and this seems to happen every so often. It's a pain, but something we will hopefully get fixed for you.
  15. BeauBenken

    Sept 6 | Wisconsin

    I hope we come to play like we have something to prove. There is no sleep walking to victory in college football. Wake up the echoes. Shake down the thunder. Go Irish.
Top