Recent content by ab2cmiller

  1. A

    Coaching Carousel

  2. A

    '26 GA RB Jonaz Walton (Notre Dame Verbal)

    I thought someone instructed you to stop posting valuable information from others if you can't add your own significant opinion.
  3. A

    '26 GA RB Jonaz Walton (Notre Dame Verbal)

    LB filled the intended hole. Jonaz made a great cut.
  4. A

    '24 IN S Brauntae Johnson (Notre Dame Signee)

    Or provide a PFF grade
  5. A

    General team info

    That's gold Jerry, gold.
  6. A

    Awesome Video Thread

    I just found out that one of the first viral videos from back in the day was staged to promote a companies digital surveillance system. I feel lost and confused at this moment.
  7. A

    '23 MO CB Christian Gray (Notre Dame Signee)

    Count yourself "lucky". LOL
  8. A

    All Things SkunkBear

    McCarthy traded to the Giants for 5th round pick
  9. A

    '23 MO CB Christian Gray (Notre Dame Signee)

    Like Malik Zaire knows ball?
  10. A

    '23 MO CB Christian Gray (Notre Dame Signee)

    No, he claims he is Reaper’s “friend”. It’s all very simple and believable.
  11. A

    All Things SkunkBear

    LOL. I thought his buddy might give him some light hearted ribbing, but nah. His buddy just bent him over.
  12. A

    2026 Watch Party: Week 4

    Blatant hold
  13. A

    2026 Watch Party: Week 4

    “child please”. lol. Announcer was holding back that one all game.
Top