Rules for posting, pasting, linking, etc.?

johnnd05

Johnny T. works for me
Messages
4,522
Reaction score
275
I can't find anything that clearly details what our rules are for posting articles or info from, or links to, other sites ("premium" or otherwise). Can one of the mods put up a sticky that clarifies what we are and aren't supposed to do?
 

LOVEMYIRISH

old timer
Messages
5,127
Reaction score
432
I can't find anything that clearly details what our rules are for posting articles or info from, or links to, other sites ("premium" or otherwise). Can one of the mods put up a sticky that clarifies what we are and aren't supposed to do?

If it's a free article, feel free to paste away!

Nothing that is PREMIUM content should be posted here.
 

johnnd05

Johnny T. works for me
Messages
4,522
Reaction score
275
If it's a free article, feel free to paste away!

Nothing that is PREMIUM content should be posted here.

Okay, got it - that's what I thought. But posting free stuff in its entirety is okay even if it's from Rivals, Scout, B&G, etc., right?
 

LOVEMYIRISH

old timer
Messages
5,127
Reaction score
432
Okay, got it - that's what I thought. But posting free stuff in its entirety is okay even if it's from Rivals, Scout, B&G, etc., right?

Absolutely...as long as we know it's from there (just post the credit for the writer) and post the link if you can... I think it's only fair that we have a link to drive traffic to their sites. They work hard for that info.
 
Top