Recent content by Graybeard52

  1. Graybeard52

    Getting To Know Each Other Survey

    I'm about the same height but still probably more athletic than he ever was. :)
  2. Graybeard52

    Getting To Know Each Other Survey

    Would you prefer a string trimmer or hedge clippers? :wink:
  3. Graybeard52

    Getting To Know Each Other Survey

    I posted in here previously but to update, I was just hired to work at ND's Landscape Services department. If something on campus doesn't look up to par, feel free to chastise me. ;)
  4. Graybeard52

    Getting To Know Each Other Survey

    I know, hence my quip in return about the different spellings of gray/grey. Maybe I should have used italics? ;) Kidding, thanks for the welcome.
  5. Graybeard52

    Getting To Know Each Other Survey

    Huh? Wha? Are you drunk piano player or just referencing the difference between my use of the common American English "gray" and your use of the more common in the UK "grey?" :wave:
  6. Graybeard52

    Getting To Know Each Other Survey

    Name: David/Dave. Age: 50. Location: Mishawaka. Married: Attached but not married. Kids: None. Favorite Current Irish Coach: Mike Sanford. Favorite Current Irish Player: Tarean Folston. Favorite All-Time Irish Coach: Lou Holtz. Favorite All-Time Irish Player: Tommy Z. Fan, Student or...
Top