Recent content by Giddyup

  1. Giddyup

    Stadium Renovations, Uniform Changes

    Honestly I don’t know why they don’t anabolic steroid the shit outta these 80 old guys who can’t walk anymore due to atrophy Probably too costly to the insurance companies for people on their “last leg”
  2. Giddyup

    Stadium Renovations, Uniform Changes

    Cash money crew, Back that thang up. Gonna raw bone on em
  3. Giddyup

    Stadium Renovations, Uniform Changes

    Great idea Just play it the next game anyway
  4. Giddyup

    Stadium Renovations, Uniform Changes

    I’d rather hear bad medicine than that overplayed song. Players would hate living on a prayer. Dumbest song for a football song Should have grabbed jump around if we took initiative
  5. Giddyup

    Oct 3 | North Carolina

    *Wrong quote Those morons are in consensus huh. Gonna be a dog fight now. I actually think ND better be on their A game or it will be a game.
  6. Giddyup

    Ja'Juan Seider - Running Backs Coach

    How many sacks have we given up?
  7. Giddyup

    Stadium Renovations, Uniform Changes

    Stone Cold Steve Austin entrance song = game over, get it done
  8. Giddyup

    Joe Rudolph - Offensive Line Coach

    It sucks at OL. A lot more intricate
  9. Giddyup

    Joe Rudolph - Offensive Line Coach

    My experience is PFF is worthless. Really
  10. Giddyup

    Stadium Renovations, Uniform Changes

    I’m sure there could be some cool bagpipe mixup they could play.
  11. Giddyup

    Stadium Renovations, Uniform Changes

    Play Copperhead Road and call it a day
  12. Giddyup

    '23 WY S Luke Talich (Notre Dame Signee)

    Smith did a Superman tackle that game. Looked like he was flying in the air then boom. I’ll never forget that tackle
  13. Giddyup

    '24 NC WR Micah Gilbert (Notre Dame Signee)

    I’m waiting on Graham/Porter to show a pulse
  14. Giddyup

    Chicago Bears address

    Da Bears still suck
  15. Giddyup

    '24 NC WR Micah Gilbert (Notre Dame Signee)

    Dude balled out. Props to him, he showed great hands and pretty good separation yesterday
Top