What is the "uniform surprise"?

NDMD

Reaction score
i hate alternate uniforms. every time they wear alternate uniforms they ruin a classic ND uniform.
giphy.gif

dublinirish

Everestt Gholstonson
Reaction score
man the script for that video is kinda whack. Why was the uniform just in a backpack on some balcony and stuff? i don't get it.

dublinirish

Everestt Gholstonson
Reaction score
that movie came out in 2009 tho and i bet its aged terribly i guarantee no 2023/2024 recruits every watched it

Reminds of when Bowden had all the coaches dress like Men in Black for a recruits visit. Kids ain't watching that movie it came out in 1997 lol

notredomer23

Staph Member
Reaction score
that movie came out in 2009 tho and i bet its aged terribly i guarantee no 2023/2024 recruits every watched it

Reminds of when Bowden had all the coaches dress like Men in Black for a recruits visit. Kids ain't watching that movie it came out in 1997 lol

The announcement is for the fans and no one cares if it aged poorly in the eyes of the crowd offended by everything.

rikkitikki08

Reaction score
Sure, hookers, meth and a crazed gunman from Mesquite reenacting the Mandalay Massacre, a Stephen Paddock type, killing 60 and wounding over 400. Maybe they can have Henry Ruggs reenact killing Tina Tintor

Vegas needs an EXORCISM, not an endorsement from Notre Dame.
You were saying?