Watching Fiesta Bowl with Grandfather

N

ND1927

I will be watching the Fiesta Bowl with my father and grandfather. My grandfather is 100 years old, and graduated from Notre Dame in 1927. He is truly excited about this game.

scooper

Cincy Bail Bonds
Reaction score
Wow. That's great. Think of all the victories your grandfather has seen. Here's hoping he sees another on the second.

irishnd31

Not just a pretty face
Reaction score
ND1927 said:
I will be watching the Fiesta Bowl with my father and grandfather. My grandfather is 100 years old, and graduated from Notre Dame in 1927. He is truly excited about this game.

Treasure these moments bud. Here's hoping that you and your grandfather enjoy your day and we stomp the Buckeyes.

Vince Young

Reaction score
Wasn't clear from your post... are you actually going to be at the game itself there in Tempe, or just watching the game together at home?

Either way, that's awesome. My Dad graduated in the 70's, and I'm just jealous that he got to watch Joe Montana in-person. The games your grandfather's watched, the history he's witnessed... incredible!

B

bigdon

ND1927 said:
That's wonderful! Be sure to record your grandfather's recollections about ND in the 20's. Those memories will be a source of great joy to you and your family for generations.

GO IRISH--BEAT BUCKEYES!!!!!!!

NDgettysburg

Hockey Forum Moderator
Reaction score
bigdon said:
That's wonderful! Be sure to record your grandfather's recollections about ND in the 20's. Those memories will be a source of great joy to you and your family for generations.
That's the kind of stuff good books are made of.....