Spring Game Ticket Info

A

ALLND62

I plan on bein' there it will be the 5th year in a row.

Win4Gipper

Reaction score
Going for the first time.... if the weather is decent my little girl will have her first ND experience!!!!

BDIrish4ever

GLB addict aka BDIrish79
Reaction score
Going for the first time.... if the weather is decent my little girl will have her first ND experience!!!!

I hope you get the same joy I got last year. I took all 3 of my kids to ND for the first time last year to the Spring Game and the looks on their faces was one of the happiest moments in my life.:)

Last edited:

Win4Gipper

Reaction score
I hope you get the same joy I got last year. I took all 3 of my kids to ND for the first time last year to the Spring Game and the looks on their faces was one of the happiest moments in my life.:)

That is awesome!! I can not wait.... I am enjoying all of the 'firsts'... the first trip with her to ND is going to be fun...

I think it will be a little more laid back to compared to a game day so that will be easier with a little one.... No drunk Michigan State fans that somehow got tickets in the middle of ND fans and act like complete schmucks the entire game

G

gpcorey25

This will be my second time going, since I am a student at ND.

irish4ever

Reaction score
I ordered my tickets today for the Spring game. I know that I could have bought them on game day, but after a 5+ hour drive to get there I'll be ready to tailgate and have a few brews in lieu of standing in line waiting to buy tickets! 4 weeks from this Sat., it's football time!!! I can't wait to get back on the ND campus!