Spring Football Schedules

jiggafini19

The Pope
Reaction score
Notre Dame will have an offense vs. Defense Blue Gold Game.

Lack of depth will not allow two teams.

irishnd31

Not just a pretty face
Reaction score
Anybody know when tickets for the Spring Game go on sale? I just got my hotel reservations in Elkhart for the 21st through the 23rd and am looking forward to the game. Supposed to be alot of people going this year. Hope to see some of the IrishEnvy faithful there.

jiggafini19

The Pope
Reaction score
I think that in the 15 years my dad and I have been going, we've shown up and bought tickets that morning every year.

Thus, I can't answer your question about when they go on sale. I'm sure nd.edu would have something out there.

irishnd31

Not just a pretty face
Reaction score
jiggafini19 said:
I think that in the 15 years my dad and I have been going, we've shown up and bought tickets that morning every year.
Thus, I can't answer your question about when they go on sale. I'm sure nd.edu would have something out there.

I did call the University and they said that they will go on sale this Friday. If I were to go the route you and your dad did Jiggs, where do I go for the tickets that morning?

G

Gizmo

I'm not sure exactly where they sell the tickets on game day, but you will have no problem getting in. You might get "better" seats by buying your tickets early, but there's really not a bad seat for Blue/Gold.

Sorry to pile on the questions for you Jigga, but has there been an official announcement that the game will be Offense vs. Defense or is this just your speculation? I agree with you based on the number of bodies, but I was just curious if Charlie or anyone else has said anything to confirm this sentiment.

jiggafini19

The Pope
Reaction score
irishnd31 said:
I did call the University and they said that they will go on sale this Friday. If I were to go the route you and your dad did Jiggs, where do I go for the tickets that morning?

Usually right there at the stadium ticket windows. I don't ever recall going with tickets or reserved tickets. Usually just walk up.