Sept 24 | North Carolina

ulukinatme

Powlus for QB 2023!
Reaction score
Only gripe is that Audric chose 7 and not 6.
I see what you did there, and I like it.

aHR0cHM6Ly91bmQuY29tL3dwLWNvbnRlbnQvdXBsb2Fkcy8yMDE1LzA4LzgyNzgxNTEuanBlZw.jpg

IRISHDODGER

Blue Chip Recruit
Reaction score
I still want to see Maye face a better than average defense (that may not be until Clemson in the ACC CG) but considering what he has to work with, I’d take him over all the Heisman contenders right now. He’s the complete package and hasn’t even played a full season yet.

notredomer23

Staph Member
Reaction score
I thought for sure after ND beat them how they did that UNC was going to be at best a 7-5 team because of how bad that defense is. Turns out ND is just a juggernaut on the road.

Some Irish Bloke

Five foot nothin', a hundred and nothin'
Reaction score
If ND gets to 7-5 or 8-4, this is going to be a really strange year to look back on, a total roller coaster. I think Freeman has proven he is capable of getting the guys ready to play in a tough road game; not sure why we continue to play "sleepy" at home and get off to poor starts but hopefully that's something he can figure out heading into year 2.

With more experience, I like his odds of getting the men ready to beat the opponents we should beat, which was something BK did so well. At the very least I feel like he's done enough at this point to keep the recruiting class together and we have some momentum to build towards 2023, which is a lot better than the outlook we all had after week 2.