Sept 17 | California

du Lac

CEO of IE
Reaction score
Kelly would have Angeli on the field by now and it’s not even a debate.

ColinKSU

I'm Colin NOT from Kansas
Reaction score
Thank god. Notre Dame is getting shut out today, so at least we can hold the tie a bit longer.

du Lac

CEO of IE
Reaction score
It was BK that forced Buchner on the field when Coan struggled. He did it to survive games like this. MF never gave TB a look in the bowl game and he’s not giving Angeli a look in this one either. He’s letting Rees make all the decisions.

ACamp1900

Counting my ‘bet against ND’ winnings
Reaction score
I waiting for a blown play for a big play for us at this point,… it’s incredible. No costly mistakes we can take advantage of and no turnovers by the defense for 9 straight quarters now,… thats, crazy.

PigtownIrish

WaterGIRL
Reaction score
I hate to say it, but I think maybe I’m coming around to the “need a new OC” camp. That shot of Rees screaming at Pyne was a terrible look. That is not good leadership, no matter the situation. As fan, that was embarrassing to see.
Welcome. The next step is our team looks so shitty we might need a new HC camp. I want to believe it's just an OC problem but...

NDRock

Reaction score
I hate to say it, but I think maybe I’m coming around to the “need a new OC” camp. That shot of Rees screaming at Pyne was a terrible look. That is not good leadership, no matter the situation. As fan, that was embarrassing to see.
That may leave only ulukinatme as the last guy on the TR bandwagon.

MacIrish75

BIG Mayonnaise Guy
Reaction score
Welcome. The next step is our team looks so shitty we might need a new HC camp. I want to believe it's just an OC problem but...
No more embarrassing than the product. He wasn’t wrong in what he said. Do your job. Period.

INLaw

Reaction score
Two worst players on the team both touching the ball. Of course we fumble

ColinKSU

I'm Colin NOT from Kansas
Reaction score
I legitimately can’t think of a more unacceptable start to this game by the offense.

irishnd31

Not just a pretty face
Reaction score
OC play calling is not the issue today.
Execution is the issue today.
Effort is the issue today.
Pyne is the issue today.

Sea Turtle

Usually right, occasionally wrong.
Reaction score
I don't really understand how a team can regress THIS much in the span of 8 months.

Going from 11 wins to being lucky to win 4 is just....these fans just deserve better than this.
You can thank Brian Kelly for masking this programs problems so much.

arahop

Reaction score
Peace Pyne second fumbled snap. Positive side is he is just below David Wolke in the all time Irish QB rank list