scUM kinesiology major perhaps???

Domer95

Reaction score
The following was recently emailed to the ND Nation board....Maison/VValient this can't be you, as you both write better and present logical, coherent thoughts, even though they're almost always wrong....that being said, here it is, uncut:

Subject: In Re Brady!..Brady of UM

Tom Brady was a star at UM long before he made UNWeis a multimillionaire at Notre Shame. The year before Brady arrived Weis and the great Drew Bledsoe had a LOSING RECORD at New England! Scott Loeffler and LLoyd Carr(a former collegiate QUARTERBACK), UM academics, and yes, 100,000ICON The Big House, made Brady what he is today. Mallet chose "Quarterback University" for its academics. For 39 year old Jimmy "the weasel/rat face " Clausen it was "business"- to go to the tarnished ND football factory so hecould play in the NFL. Tisk. Tisk...ND will never have an alum become US president. ND will never have apRIMARILY defensive player like Woodson win the coveted Heisman. UM alone is "the winningest team in college history"#1! Academically-in ALL fields UM ids rated higher than ND. NO poll- not even the skewered US Snooze lists ND above UM in "academic reputation". London Timres, Fiske, Gourman, Wall St, Journal, Asian 500, -ALL WORLD polls list UM among the TOP Universities :IN THE WORLS; all FAR higher than mickey mouse ND. Brady's sis and him have a horse smile and look like trailer trash and your Joisey coach looks like an elephant w/ female boobs and Rodney Dangerfield's head. He's a robot DUNCE!
Oh, in all 4 major sports of: FOOTBALL, bball, hockey, and baseball , UMleads your hapless corrupt thug school of rapists, spouse abusers, sexual batters, payola takin cheatin ND head to head! ...Eat it you institutionally racist institution on a Jimmy Jones "kool aid" crappy cyber board. Have you jealous low self-esteemed cretens EVER gotten through a single cyber day without mentioning your obsession and REAL asprational dream:UM? No! 18-14-1...LEADERS & BEST...The tradition continues: Friedman, (NFL Hall of Fame) Timberlake, Chappius, Franklin, Griese, Grbac, Driesbach, Collins, Navarre, Brady, Harbaugh....Yes, we are QB "U" and Brady has ALSO said that there is "no greater proving ground for the NFL" than my alma mater, the University of Michigan. He's a Michigan alum...eat it! Montana was not a 1st rounder and "even if" Brady were a 9th rounder that ONLY PROVES ALL THE MORE Loeffler and LLoyd's amazing QB teaching ability. Most agree as its indisptable UM is: QB Univwersity... Oh..1more thing: STAY OUTTA OUR LEAGUE ...18-14-1 !

Sent from: 68.79.81.255

punishment

Reaction score
Wow. Talk about anger.

You know, I've always wondered what ND's winning percentage would be if we played the Central Michigan's of the world.

Oh wait, that's right, Michigan plays OSU, which is more than enough to make up for Central Michigan.

Where did this post come from anyways?

I

Indydomer

That Dude Is Pissed. He Finally Realizes The Days Of Michigan Having A Chance To Beat Us Are Almost Over. He Can Go Back To The Shitty Big Ten With Two Or Three Legit Teams A Year. No Real Constant Forces Other Than Michigan Ohio State And Sometimes Purdue Wisconsin And Penn State. Very Unstable Teams In There.

I

irishfox

Who won the past two seasons when UM and ND played each other? Oh ya!!! And wasn't UM ranked in the top ten both times? Hmm...funny!

AlbuquerqueIrishFan

Reaction score
This guy just realized that ND is better and probably will be for years to come. I'll think of him when ND beats UM again! And, not that I'm perfect, but did this guy make it through grade school. He has 5th grade writing skills.

domerfor life

Reaction score
That was terrible writing. Excuse me....ranting. Wow, talk about hatred! The thing is though....didn't we beat them the last two years? Whatever. We will beat them again and then he can spew more inconsequential hatred our way.

jiggafini19

The Pope
Reaction score
I did some digging.

Bobby Petrino was the author of that post.

These all time records in rivalries are for media guides. If I wasn't born, so what.

When did hockey become a major sport?

Last edited:
G

He mentions Bledsoe, but fails to mention how Testeverde and Ray Lucas had career years their FIRST year under Weis.

I remember when the Jets picked up Testeverde, Jet fans moaned and groaned about it saying he was finished. Then he had a monster pro bowl seaon for them. Opposing fans just don't want to admit it, but Weis has a gift with QB's, his track record speaks for itself. All I have to say is Ray Lucus, that guy was a joke of a player and didn't even belong in the NFL, yet Weis made him look like a stud QB.

Subway Alum - MA

Reaction score
Your Ranting Is Lacking In Facts

Your Ranting Is Lacking In Facts

Are we talking about the same Tom Brady who was a sixth round draft choice of the New England Patriots? Apparently Michael Irvin, ESPN NFL Analyst doesn't agree. When Coach Weis took the Notre Dame job, he said "Consider that Weis is winning in the NFL with less talented players and he wins because of his play calling". He further stated that "Brady should help recruiting too, for all he's done for Tom. Michigan didn't make him millions of dollars, Charlie Weis did."Finally, he said "Put Brady on the phone with any high school QB you want and let Tom Brady sing his [Coach Weis's] praises. What kid wouldn't be wowed by that?" How prophetic. Isn't that what happened with Jimmy Clausen? The Chicago Tribunealso disagrees. When Coach Weis was hired they reported "Weis is considered an offensive mastermind who excels in player development, a man who transformed Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, a lightly regarded, low draft pick out of Michigan, into a two-time Super Bowl MVP." Finally, The Boston Globe wrote that "Tom Brady will tell you that Weis's imprint is on his resume [Didn't mention anyone at UM?]. Brady was sheparded through his maiden years by Weis. The offensive coordinator refrained from asking Brady to do too much. He helped nurture Boston's most popular sports figure into a superstar with equal parts encouragement and tough love. 'He is as hard-working and as diligent as any coach I've been around' Brady said." Once again, no mention of Lloyd Carr or anyone on the Michigan staff.
Ryann Mallett may turn out to be an outstanding college quarterback. However, I find it hard to believe that, like most other high school prospects from Texas, he would not have been recruited by UT. It seems like any prospect in the state that Mack Brown wants, he usually gets and he generally gets them early. Certainly after last year's success and the departure of Vince Young, there is a need. Apparently they believe they filled that need with_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ John Brantley from Ocala, FL.
P.S. I hope you are feeling better after your childish ranting. Perhaps you could use a little "quiet time." Go to your room - no tv, no music, no computer. And because you've been such a bad boy, you'll have to go to bed tonight !:no:

Subway Alum - MA
Old Bastard U

Troy Brown, New England Patriots "If you want to win, go to Notre Dame."

Subway Alum - MA

Reaction score
After reading the e-mail from BradyUM@aol.com, I hope this is not typical of all UM fans. If it is, I have new respect for Maison Blieu.
Having lived through the Drew Bledsoe years with the Patriots, I would have to say this assessment is, at the very least, revisionist history. I'm not going to trash Drew Bledsoe. He was not the Number One overall draft choice for no reason. However, he was not a Bill Belichick draft choice and, while he had a great deal of talent - it was from the neck down. He had a strong arm and could throw the ball a mile, but he was immobile, didn't pick up secondary reads and often tried to hit receivers that were double covered. Not only did he not fit the Belichick-Weis offense, but he trusted his immeasureable natural talents to the point that he would not change or adapt. Even his staunchest fan - and he had many because he was also a "nice guy" - and still is one of owner Bob Kraft's favorites, would admit that a change was necessary. Those who weren't voted Moe Lewis of the Jets the MVP of the 2001 season. The Patriots finally traded him to the Buffalo Bills - a team in their own division!
Since he claimed that Tom Brady's development as a quarterback and his success in the pros was due to the UM staff. I believe he stated that the UM staff was a developer of quarterbacks, I decided to do some research:
1995 - Brian Griese
Scott Driesback
1996 - Jason Kapsner
Dan Williams
1998 - Drew Henson
1999 - Mike Kaselitz
Andy Minery
2000 - Jermaine Gonzales
2001 - Spencer Brinton
2002 - Matt Wilde
Matt Gutierrez
Jeff Kastl
2003 - Clayton Richard
2004 - Chad Henne

What do all of these names have in common? They were all quarterbacks who have seen action since Lloyd Carr became head coach. How many of them have gone on to become stars in the NFL? How many have even gone on to play in the NFL? Aside from Griese, have any of them been starters for a full season? Sorry, but the facts get in the way of the truth. What IS a fact is that this coaching staff, the one's who are supposed to be developers of quarterbacks, actually tried to put Tom Brady on the bench and hand the starting job over to wonderking, homeboy Drew Henson [Brighton, MI].
I get the feeling that, every now and then, one of the Notre Dame haters out there will try to "yank our chains." Remember Trojan Bill? Whatever happened to him? Haven't heard from him since he predicted that "Konrad Reuland and Sam Young would be Trojans!" ?Too bad, I'd like to get his spin on current developments at USC.

Subway Alum - MA
Class of 1952

"If you want to win, go to Notre Dame." - Troy Brown, New England Patriots

jiggafini19

The Pope
Reaction score
As a Bears fan, I hear the name Jim Harbaugh and have the urge to put a pistol to my head.

Folsteam_Ahead

Reaction score
it's very clear to me that the email was written during a period of significant intoxication. you can just tell from the flow and the errors. i've written emails when blacked out...they use the same thought process and line of logic, mine are just a little more pleasant bc i'm not a psycho. emails like that are too beyond reason to consider responding to. any non-blacked out UM fan would never use that series of points in an argument over whose program is better. the author probably read it on a thread the next day and didn't realize he wrote it until a couple days later when he was sifting the old "sent box" in his yahoo account. how embarassing!

VictorsValiant

I LOVE NOTRE DAME
Reaction score
Obviously, this post comes from an incompetant fan. An overwhelming majority of our fans are not like this. Please visit our message boards and see for yourself.

Tom Brady's success has nothing to do with Scott Loeffler or Charlie Weis or anyone else. It comes from himself. No one can teach you to be clutch, to be a winner, or to always come through under pressure. That comes from yourself.

While we have sent every starting QB to the NFL since, I think the late 80s, few have been consistent starters. Save the obvious exception of Brady, Griese has been up and down, Grbac has been the same way, Collins is a backup, Navarre is a backup and the verdict on Henson is still out. While that is a lot better than only producing the likes of Rick Mirer, it's not all that impressive given the track records of everyone but Brady.

Look, I will judge success based on what happens on the field. Simply because Notre Dame had a good year (I don't think it was a great year b/c our 2003 and 2004 campaigns produced very similar results) and we had a horredous year does not mean anything. We were much better in the previous five seasons, while Notre Dame was obviously the superior team last season. I will only say Notre Dame is back after 2 consistent seasons, something that hasn't happened in a while, and I will only concede that we're on the decline if we have another bad year.

jiggafini19

The Pope
Reaction score
Is there really any correlation to certain schools producing NFL talent at certain positions?

If you want to talk quarterbacks, how about Miami? Boston College? Even Marshall. Joe Montana went to Notre Dame, Dan Marino to Pitt, Johhny U to Louisville. Shouldn't those schools be considered for producing these great players? How about Southern Miss and Brett Favre?

ZZZZZZZZZ. I dont understand what the criteria is for these discussions.

It does come from themselves. Sure Weis was Brady's offensive coordinator. But Weis was not on the field when Brady made the plays and certainly had nothing to do with Al Davis getting screwed by the NFL on an obscure rule that had never been enforced up until one snowy night in New England.