Racism

Bishop2b5

SEC Exchange Student
Reaction score
LMAO = Laugh my ass off. I am laughing at Larry Elder being cited in 2024. He is not a serious person who anyone with a pulse should take seriously. Biden has an atrocious history with the Black community, but you guys are so horned up that you couldn't be bothered to even think before lapping up LARRY ELDER hahah.
Do you realize that what you've done in both posts is the very definition of an ad hominem attack? Who cares if it's Larry Elder, Larry Fine, or Larry Bird? What he said was 100% true.

TorontoGold

Mr. Dumb Moron
Reaction score
Do you realize that what you've done in both posts is the very definition of an ad hominem attack? Who cares if it's Larry Elder, Larry Fine, or Larry Bird? What he said was 100% true.
Oh no! I am deeply sorry to have offended you and Larry Elder. I will not do better in the future.

Irish#1

Livin' Your Dream!
Reaction score
LMAO = Laugh my ass off. I am laughing at Larry Elder being cited in 2024. He is not a serious person who anyone with a pulse should take seriously. Biden has an atrocious history with the Black community, but you guys are so horned up that you couldn't be bothered to even think before lapping up LARRY ELDER hahah.
You don't take him seriously, yet you just pretty much agreed with what he said! Seems to me it's you guys that are horned up.

TorontoGold

Mr. Dumb Moron
Reaction score
You don't take him seriously, yet you just pretty much agreed with what he said! Seems to me it's you guys that are horned up.
lol no, if you bothered to listen to what Larry had to say you would be able to spot how stupid he is. Larry Elder argues today for many of the same policies that Biden did 30 years ago that were so brutal for black people.

This is why I wrote LMAO because I knew no one here would bother to think about who Larry Elder is and just be like “ouuu a black said Biden bad!”

ulukinatme

Carr for QB 2024!
Reaction score
In somewhat related news to recent comments "If you have a problem figuring out if you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."

drayer54

Reaction score
I really don't understand the Jewish hate going on in this country.
Libs have had it in for Israel long before 10/7. DEI folks love to target Jews. They don’t check any of the boxes protected by their fake ideology.

Blazers46

My adjectives are wise, brilliant and handsome.
Reaction score
I really don't understand the Jewish hate going on in this country.
Conservatives are largely driven by their faith. If the Libs can rid the world of religion they rid themselves of conservatism. If you can make religion the villain you villainize conservatives and conservative values.

GATTACA!

It's about to get gross
Reaction score
Conservatives are largely driven by their faith. If the Libs can rid the world of religion they rid themselves of conservatism. If you can make religion the villain you villainize conservatives and conservative values.
"Values"

TorontoGold

Mr. Dumb Moron
Reaction score
Like - free trade (tariffs?), strong justice system and funding LEO's (head of party facing a ton of legal matters and party members wanting to disband the FBI), and the government staying out of the household!!!! Those values, right?

GATTACA!

It's about to get gross
Reaction score
Like - free trade (tariffs?), strong justice system and funding LEO's (head of party facing a ton of legal matters and party members wanting to disband the FBI), and the government staying out of the household!!!! Those values, right?
No REAL conservative values. Such as....

Rape

Infidelity

Mocking US POWs

Mocking disabled people

Discriminating against African Americans

Lying

Stealing

Undermining the integrity of our elections

So no you don't need a scheme to remove religion from the world just to defeat "conservative values" when the wildly popular figurehead of your conservative party stands in contrast to every single value you supposedly hold.

Blazers46

Reaction score

Rape

Infidelity

Mocking US POWs

Mocking disabled people

Lying

Stealing

So no you don't need a scheme to remove religion from the world just to defeat "conservative values" when the wildly popular figurehead of your conservative party stands in contrast to every single value you supposedly hold.

If your argument is your party or head of your political party speaks to your values then please stay away from me and my family. I despise Trump as much as I despise Biden. Trump is no different than any other politician on the right or left in regard to values, he’s just means to get the party into leadership and a means to push values I believe in. If voting determines values we are all fucked and going to hell.

Last edited:

drayer54

Reaction score
If these trials had any merit, they would have damaged him in the polls and his electability. If they weren’t an obvious abuse of the justice system by ridiculous liberals coordinating for an election, the reforms wouldn’t be necessary. I’m not a lover of Trump,but it’s pretty easy to see through these cases.

GowerND11

Reaction score
If your argument is your party or head of your political party speaks to your values then please stay away from me and my family. I despise Trump as much as I despise Biden. Trump is no different than any other politician on the right or left in regard to values, he’s just means to get the party into leadership and a means to push values I believe in. If voting determines values we are all fucked and going to hell.
So then, you want someone who doesn't have your values in office, to push your values? That's what you said.

And, again, the problem is Trump, because you have people treating him like a cult of personality. That refuse to acknowledge his massive issues that contradict the very values they (and he) say(s) he is going to uphold. He isn't a conservative pushing conservative ideas and beliefs. He's an asshole who is pushing for him and his family to have power, and having people drool over every word he says.

Blazers46

Reaction score
So then, you want someone who doesn't have your values in office, to push your values? That's what you said.

And, again, the problem is Trump, because you have people treating him like a cult of personality. That refuse to acknowledge his massive issues that contradict the very values they (and he) say(s) he is going to uphold. He isn't a conservative pushing conservative ideas and beliefs. He's an asshole who is pushing for him and his family to have power, and having people drool over every word he says.
That’s not what I am saying. I’m saying I don’t personally care about the values of the person I am voting for as long as that person elected is a means to further my values. If you are voting on the persons values you are very misinformed on either or stupid.

drayer54

Reaction score
Absolutely laughable statement.
The only difference with Trump is he is adored and hated to an extreme. Biden is no choir boy. Look at the pay for play with Hunter and don’t forget he has credible sexual assault allegations in his past.
I don’t share the love of Trump and want to move on, but I talk to folks who swear our only option is Trump and will buy Bud Light if he tells them to. Others will believe any BS they hear about him because they hate him. It’s just more polarizing.

drayer54

Reaction score
I would put Bob Menendez in a different category. He’s next level criminal. The rest, sure.

TorontoGold

Mr. Dumb Moron
Reaction score
If these trials had any merit, they would have damaged him in the polls and his electability. If they weren’t an obvious abuse of the justice system by ridiculous liberals coordinating for an election, the reforms wouldn’t be necessary. I’m not a lover of Trump,but it’s pretty easy to see through these cases.
Yeah financial crimes are historically very subjective and a political matter. You should be on the legal team, they could use someone who so clearly understands the matters.

ab2cmiller

Troublemaker in training
Reaction score
Values are important.
Integrity is important.
Trump did some good things that I would support. But I want nothing to do with a guy that has zero values and zero integrity. Anyone who tries to pressure his VP to implement a plan to overturn an election is not worthy of my vote.

ulukinatme

Carr for QB 2024!
Reaction score

Rape

Infidelity

Mocking US POWs

Mocking disabled people

Lying

Stealing

You gotta understand, this man was a Democrat for years! It takes time to adjust.

But in all seriousness, with a rap sheet like that, it's a wonder that politicians on both sides want him out of the business. He fits right in!