Question about a girl

Question about a girl

• Yes

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Nooooooooooooooooo!

Votes: 20 26.7%
  • a:2:{i:2363;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:2363;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882221";s:5:"title";s:3:"Yes";s:5:"vo

Votes: 53 70.7%

• Total voters

brick4956

Reaction score
Well on new years I was hanging out with my cousin and some friends. My cousin had invited some female friends over for a little get together, and one of the girls that was there was really good looking, and had started chatting and getting to know each other and had a lot in common based on likes, and dislikes over the course of the night. She was a little flirty with me, and I was flirting back. We had continued talking late into new years morning and it was getting kind of late, and she didn't have a ride back to the place she had been staying at. So i drove he back to that residence but, when we had reached the place she was staying at we started to randomly makeout for about ten to fifteen minutes in my car, and she had given me her number when we had finished.

does anybody on here have any suggestions on what i should say to this girl or when i should give her a call as I haven't had a relationship in sometime. Kind of nervous and dont really know what to say

IrishSteelhead

All Flair, No Substance
Reaction score
gymu4ase.jpg

brick4956

Reaction score
Yea the only thing is that she lives in Raleigh NC and I live in Wilmington, NC two hour drive

ACamp1900

Counting my ‘bet against ND’ winnings
Reaction score
Tell you we're in the neighborhood and ask if she has a place to crash?.??

brick4956

Reaction score
lol funny thing is she is very attractive and has a Kim Kardashian type of ass

BobD

Can't get no satisfaction
Reaction score
Questions to ask her in order of priority

1. How old are you?
2. What's your favorite football team?
3. Do you know the difference between oral sex and an ice cream cone? After she says "no, what?" Ask her if she'd like to go out for ice cream. :)

brick4956

Reaction score
she is 21, is a cowboys fan since she is from texas, and a fan of my favorite hockey team the Detroit Red Wings

GATTACA!

It's about to get gross
Reaction score
Try to impress her, tell her you can always guess how many jelly beans are in a jelly bean jar, even if you're wrong.

DomerInHappyValley

dislikes state penn
Reaction score
Go to 4chan select /b/ post question there make sure you deliver.
Or just get Hurricanes tickets for the next time the Red Wings come to town and ask her to go.
I'd go with the second one.

gkIrish

Greek God
Reaction score
You guys....

Well it's been 3 days so it's safe to contact her without looking desperate. Does she know you live 2 hours away? I would text her and pretend like you are going to be in her town for _____ some day next week and see if she wants to grab drinks that evening. Eventually let it be known that you were going to drive back that night but you've had too much to drink. The rest should be obvious...

dshans

They call me The Dribbler
Reaction score
Wait. Wat?

I thought this was catholicmingle.com.

Disgusting, vile and sinful.

Tell me more ...