Pompous people.

onenybrother

The Giver of Articles
Reaction score
WE come on here to talk to other Notre Dame fan's about our beloved team. Not to be ridicule or berated. If I in my haste I forget to proof read, and post something that you cant decipher so be it. I respect every thread I read. I'm not on here to ridicule no one. I have met practically every player who showed up at the Draft the past 13yrs who played for the Dame. I have party in South Beach with Bettis ( very pleasant guy), talked to Golic one on one countless of times ( day 2 host of the draft) , Tuck and Grant are two of the latest Giants who have played for ND would have signed my helmet . And I called them all Damers and not one got upset. Matter of fact everytime i see Golic that how we greet, what's up fellow Damer. So if someone have a problem with my the way I address my boy's who cares. So when I look at my countless autograph, pics, helmets and jerseys sign by all the Players I met threw the years in all type of walks of life. P.S. You would never guess where I met Brown and Young at ,lest just say the them chicks in florida was nice. Oh i called them Damers then also lol. So who care wht you think NDALUMSOn ( of a bitch. Oh by the way I didnt proof read. lol

LOVEMYIRISH

old timer
Reaction score
onenybrother said:
WE come on here to talk to other Notre Dame fan's about our beloved team. Not to be ridicule or berated. If I in my haste I forget to proof read, and post something that you cant decipher so be it. I respect every thread I read. I'm not on here to ridicule no one. I have met practically every player who showed up at the Draft the past 13yrs who played for the Dame. I have party in South Beach with Bettis ( very pleasant guy), talked to Golic one on one countless of times ( day 2 host of the draft) , Tuck and Grant are two of the latest Giants who have played for ND would have signed my helmet . And I called them all Damers and not one got upset. Matter of fact everytime i see Golic that how we greet, what's up fellow Damer. So if someone have a problem with my the way I address my boy's who cares. So when I look at my countless autograph, pics, helmets and jerseys sign by all the Players I met threw the years in all type of walks of life. P.S. You would never guess where I met Brown and Young at ,lest just say the them chicks in florida was nice. Oh i called them Damers then also lol. So who care wht you think NDALUMSOn ( of a bitch. Oh by the way I didnt proof read. lol

I have not commented on your writing style...but having worked with hundreds of people around the world I would almost guess you were not a native speaker.

Or maybe just from Jersey?

nayers

www.digitaldynamics.org
Reaction score
everyone needs to chill out, who really cares what someone else thinks about your takes..i say build a bridge and get over it. Everyone here gets there balls busted every once in a while, thats part of the forum experience, just take it with a grain of salt and come back strong next time.

Irish Envy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
nayers said:
everyone needs to chill out, who really cares what someone else thinks about your takes..i say build a bridge and get over it. Everyone here gets there balls busted every once in a while, thats part of the forum experience, just take it with a grain of salt and come back strong next time.
Jim Rome... is that you?

RACK EM!