Our #1 recruit

I

irishfox

A buddy of mine sent this to me, found it to be pretty funny. Let hope Jimmy doesn't leave football and go out for swimming.

View attachment 34

LOVEMYIRISH

old timer
Reaction score
you know this is going to be all over his dorm door when he gets on campus...

If I were a teammate...I would go to Kinkos and print it out...LIFE SIZE!!!

hahaha

G

GREENJERSEYS'07

that's been a joke for awhile now on several boards and blogs.
I'm sure your friend emailed it to you as a joke too.

I heard that clausen's father isn't too keen on this being posted over the net either.
Some have said it's their heads on another body.but the guy on the right has a oaks christian trunk on.if I'm not mistaken the guy on the left is going to USC and that's where all this started from.

I

irish4life99

This has been all over the net. It's a fake ladies and gentleman. Remember, the better that ND football does, the more haters will come out of the wood work.

LuckoftheIrish86

Reaction score
irish4life99 said:
This has been all over the net. It's a fake ladies and gentleman. Remember, the better that ND football does, the more haters will come out of the wood work.

surprise! lol

punishment

Reaction score
Óglaigh_na_hÉireann said:
What the hell is wrong with that state?...........

Wrong? Its the perfect state. Its' the reason that only 2 of the 14 people in my office are from California, and the rest came from somewhere else.

Besides, us California's like to show off our bodies. Even if we are 250 lbs like me. I wouldn't be surprised if that picture was taken back in January.

maison bleu

Banned
Reaction score
irishfox said:
A buddy of mine sent this to me, found it to be pretty funny. Let hope Jimmy doesn't leave football and go out for swimming.
/QUOTE]

That picture is dripping with gayness (not that there's anything wrong with that...). I'd be worried, but not about the swimming team....

C

ChiND

C'mon...you gotta love these type of jabs at our players. Remember, this picture is a fake, but the USC pictures were organized by the team and maybe even poodle.

As for Monsiuer House of Blue...you have other things to worry about

irishfan

Irish Hoops Mod
Reaction score
Even if its not a fake, thats something guys in high school would do as a joke. Doesnt bother me

L

luckofirish8

punishment said:
Is the middle one a younger Clausen. He looks just like Jimmy.

I think that looks alot like his older bro, Rick.

scooper

Cincy Bail Bonds
Reaction score
Hell, I don't care if it is real. I don't even care what his sexual persuasion is. Just throw the football to the guys in the gold helmets.

BigIrish

Reaction score
maison bleu said:
Just a little harmless experimenting, eh?

my advice is to not even respond to posts like this from rival fans. its representative of how low they have to sink to stir up reasons to dislike a recruit that didn't pick their school. (before you say it, we know, we know, you didn't even want clausen - mallett is a true blue michigan man)

clausen has demonstrated his abilities time and time again on the field of play. he's handled himself with as much poise that can be expected from a high school senior that's been held under the media's microscope for his entire high school career.

this isn't a rivals or scout board. you won't find that brand of off-field attacks of rival commits on this board - it's part of the board rules, and it applies to all.

scooper

Cincy Bail Bonds
Reaction score
BigIrish said:
my advice is to not even respond to posts like this from rival fans. its representative of how low they have to sink to stir up reasons to dislike a recruit that didn't pick their school. (before you say it, we know, we know, you didn't even want clausen - mallett is a true blue michigan man)

clausen has demonstrated his abilities time and time again on the field of play. he's handled himself with as much poise that can be expected from a high school senior that's been held under the media's microscope for his entire high school career.

this isn't a rivals or scout board. you won't find that brand of off-field attacks of rival commits on this board - it's part of the board rules, and it applies to all.

Actually, I was a bit surpised. maison tends to be a good one. I read his posts as more tongue in cheek.

sblxdoc

Straight Outta South Bend
Reaction score
definitely fake. you can tell those heads do not go with the body.

BigIrish

Reaction score
scooper said:
Actually, I was a bit surpised. maison tends to be a good one. I read his posts as more tongue in cheek.

yes, maison tends to be fairly rational in his posts. i suppose i'm just fed up with the type of venom that's being spewed on some of the michigan boards...these days, they've taken up with OSU fans in their hate for the Irish....UM and OSU fans getting along...never thought i'd see the day....

i don't see the pic as a fake. i don't see it as gay either. i see it as a high school kid that flexed in front of the camera just like every other guy out there did when he was in high school and somebody pointed a camera at him.

scooper

Cincy Bail Bonds
Reaction score
BigIrish said:
yes, maison tends to be fairly rational in his posts. i suppose i'm just fed up with the type of venom that's being spewed on some of the michigan boards...these days, they've taken up with OSU fans in their hate for the Irish....UM and OSU fans getting along...never thought i'd see the day....

i don't see the pic as a fake. i don't see it as gay either. i see it as a high school kid that flexed in front of the camera just like every other guy out there did when he was in high school and somebody pointed a camera at him.

I'm fired up enough as it is right now. I don't think I could take reading a Michigan board at the moment. I know they don't like us. I don't need to be reminded. I'd probably punch somebody at work and get myself into trouble.

jiggafini19

The Pope
Reaction score
these days, they've taken up with OSU fans in their hate for the Irish....UM and OSU fans getting along...never thought i'd see the day..

They're not real fans, then.

Any idiot that cheered for tOSU in the Fiesta Bowl against Notre Dame isn't a real Michigan fan. And vice versa.

The true Michigan and Ohio State fans despise the other team and would never cheer for their rival against anyone. You can't have your cake and eat it too. You're either an ND hater first or a Wolverine/Buckeye fan first.

Vince Young

Reaction score
jiggafini19 said:
The true Michigan and Ohio State fans despise the other team and would never cheer for their rival against anyone.

Overheard at the Fiesta Bowl...

OHIO STATE FAN: So, who are you rooting for?
MICHIGAN FAN: (grinning ear-to-ear) I'll be happy just as long as somebody loses.

;)

LOVEMYIRISH

old timer
Reaction score
Vince Young said:
Overheard at the Fiesta Bowl...

OHIO STATE FAN: So, who are you rooting for?
MICHIGAN FAN: (grinning ear-to-ear) I'll be happy just as long as somebody loses.

;)

hahahaha...priceless

LOVEMYIRISH

old timer
Reaction score
scooper said:
Hell, I don't care if it is real. I don't even care what his sexual persuasion is. Just throw the football to the guys in the gold helmets.

He's just goofing off in front of the camera. We all did that as kids.

But like I said, if I were his teammates next year, I would make a BIG ASS poster and hang it on his dorm room door.

There is nothing better than a good ribbing from teammates.