Oregon State getting more votes than the Irish?

TNUtoNotreDame

Voted must gracious poster for five years running
Reaction score
OSU and not the good one is smack talking us. Hello darkness my old friend.

benneboy

And I own every kind of classic car!
Reaction score
Hell yeah they are. Top 25 here we come.
Lol, I appreciate your effort here, I really do, but you are trying to inflict pain on a fanbase that's pretty much dead inside. Also there is no amount of trolling or shit talking you could add about the ND football program that would rival that which has already been thrown at this team from its own fanbase in the past few days.

Swing over to the Florida board or something. They probably still have some hope you could try to steal.

IHateMarkMay

IHateDavidPollackToo
Reaction score
I don't know how many OSUs there are, but this one ranks at best third.

GrangerIrish24

He who waits for it.
Reaction score
This is a worse L than Marshall for sure.

How long has this jaded Oregon State fan had to wait to pounce on this moment
Ill give him a pass. I doubt there's many Oregon St message boards for him to go

NorthDakota

Grandson of Loomis
Reaction score
Imagine the pinnacle of life being a fan of a team with a better record better than the most disappointing program in the country

ND88

Reaction score
Behold: here lies documented the one Oregon State fan.

irish o'phile

Reaction score
I work with an OSU fan. He too is an unfunny, uncreative, boring hater. Completely uninteresting nerd. He’s pretty ugly too. It must be the way of their fanbase.

House16

Reaction score
Beavs defender here: my wife, my brothers-in-law, many of my coworkers, and many of my friends went to OSU. They're a really fun team to root for (even if their recent bits of success are outliers, as they typically suck) and the fanbase writ large is wonderful. Corvallis is an awesome college town. Also, they have a turnover chainsaw! This one randon troll not withstanding, Go Beavs!

Sea Turtle

Usually right, occasionally wrong.
Reaction score
Who is this who comes on our forum and makes a ridiculous post?

That's MY job!

ACamp1900

Counting my ‘bet against ND’ winnings
Reaction score
tenor.gif

Veritate Duce Progredi

A man gotta have a code
Reaction score
I love that a rando Or St fan was so excited to be top 25, that he created an account and posted here. I wish someone would rescind the ban, he's going to be a lot of fun and we could use more posters like that around here. Think about that bar, he's just happy to be top 25 and we're groaning about not being a playoff contender again this year.

The only other fans on this board that routinely post are Alabama fans and that will of course increase our misery. I want to keep these kinds of fans on here so we can really engage and laugh while we traverse this 7 year low point of Irish fandom

ulukinatme

Powlus for QB 2023!
Reaction score
Oh how the mighty have fallen. Almost halfway through the season Oregon State has no wins against P5 opponents, their wins came against an FCS, Fresno State, and Boise who already fired their Offensive Coordinator after they scored less against UTEP than they did Oregon St. Now Oregon State just got prison sexed by Utah. Tied with Stanford for worst in the PAC-12 right now :laugh:

luckofirish8

Reaction score
This thread likely will not age well in a down year for ND...which says all you really need to know.