Oct 9 | Virginia Tech

T-Boone

Reaction score
The oline has been fine this second half. So it isnt all on them.

IrishLax

Something Witty
Staff member
Reaction score
So Buchner hurt his ankle.... mildly hopping up and down?

Hammer Of The Gods

Reaction score
Is Coan mental? Dude looks like he couldn’t start for a high school team. Gets pulled. Put back in and looks like Peyton Manning. Wtf

IrishLax

Something Witty
Staff member
Reaction score
This drive by Coan is pretty revealing terms of offensive scheme issues. We clearly have a problem with how we’re calling plays without urgency/confidence which is what leads to so many breakdowns/negative plays. Every time we are in a 2 minute drill or pressure situation we can sling it all over the field.

ThePiombino

The OG "TP"
Reaction score
This drive by Coan is pretty revealing terms of offensive scheme issues. We clearly have a problem with how we’re calling plays without urgency/confidence which is what leads to so many breakdowns/negative plays. Every time we are in a 2 minute drill or pressure situation we can sling it all over the field.

Quick slant sightings

ThePiombino

The OG "TP"
Reaction score
Kevin Austin with an ATHLETIC play. Also, since when can Coan move like that? Let's fucking roll him out more FFS

Irishokie

Reaction score
I do hate the lining up and looking to the sideline for the play call like we had Rees back there analyzing the opposing defense. With that said, cardiac kids potentially forcing the OT!!! Go Irish!!!!!

Blazers46

My adjectives are wise, brilliant and handsome.
Reaction score
This team sucks… but that was one of the best catches I’ve seen by a ND receiver.