Over/Under: 63.5
Moneylines: USC -290 Georgia Tech +240

Using Betus.com

Good Betting and Good Luck!

Last edited:

JadeBrecks

MOΛΩN ΛABE
Reaction score
The College Games Posted Today Are For 12-31-12 (Monday). I Have To Post Them Today Because The Site Won't Let Me Post Them Tomorrow. Odds Will Be Updated Tomorrow.

phork

Raining On Your Parade
Reaction score
No Barkley for this one. Not that I think it matters much.

RDU Irish

Catholics vs. Cousins
Reaction score
I don't think USC shows up for this one, and that is not just my extreme distaste talking.

Who'saWildManNow

Bald Prick
Reaction score
GaTech is running all over the place... haha How does Kiffy keep his job if this game continues the path it's taken so far.

7-0 GaTech 2nd Quarter 6:30 and they're moving the ball easily.

Edit: For some reason GaTech threw the ball and USC intercepted... smdh

P

PraetorianND

GaTech is running all over the place... haha How does Kiffy keep his job if this game continues the path it's taken so far.

7-0 GaTech 2nd Quarter 6:30 and they're moving the ball easily.

Edit: For some reason GaTech threw the ball and USC intercepted... smdh

I hope they keep him around.

PICK!

Rack Em

Community Bod
Reaction score
No need for Johnson to get cute like that with his playcalling. USC isn't deep enough on the DL to take a consistent pounding via the option. Nor are they disciplined enough.

And as I type this, GT gets the pick.

P

PraetorianND

I hope GT shuts USC out.

We're in the NCG so SOS doesn't matter at all anymore. We take care of Bama and nothing else matters.

vuirish

Reaction score
Doesn't even look like Lame and his team even want to be in El Paso today. Great to see.

G

GBdomer

Randy-Snow-Suit-A-Christmas-Story-2-1.jpg

Lane Kiffin

ARALOU

Reaction score
I found myself cheering for them! WHY? Whats wrong with me? They look pitiful. I hope they don't fire Kiffin. LOL. Gotta admit I hated watching the Irish play Johnson and his brand of cut block football. Crap should be illegal.

Emcee77

latress on the men-jay
Reaction score
The Trojans seriously look like they don't want to be out there at all. I would be so embarrassed if I were an SC fan.

I can't believe how low-scoring this game is. Neither SC nor Ga. Tech played any defense all year. I considered taking the over in this one. Glad I didn't.

Last edited:

Redbar

Reaction score
A TEAM with DESIRE > individuals with talent on almost every Saturday. I thought U$C would come out with a chip on their shoulder, I didn't realize that they had quit on this season already.

P

PraetorianND

I hope all the SC commits are watching and reconsidering.

TheChosen1

Reaction score
Bruce Feldman‏@BFeldmanCBS

USC has 4 first downs in almost 3 full quarters against the nation's No. 77 D. #ItaintTHATwindy

vuirish

Reaction score
The SC line looks very thin and not nearly as physical as they were years ago. If they continue to strike out on o-line recruits, all the skill players in the world aren't going to save them.

Emcee77

latress on the men-jay
Reaction score
This might be the last time Max Wittek sees the field for Southern Cal.

Gary Danielson was just saying how he can't help but think that ND only beat SC with Wittek at QB instead of Barkley, and Wittek can't run a complex offense.
Grrr.

vuirish

Reaction score
He then finished with the backhanded compliment thatND deserves to be in the NC. Which one is it Gary?

P

PraetorianND

Gary Danielson was just saying how he can't help but think that ND only beat SC with Wittek at QB instead of Barkley, and Wittek can't run a complex offense.
Grrr.

That comment irked me too. We beat them in every phase of the game and left points on the field. What a joke.

Redbar

Reaction score
Coach Holtz said, "U$C is about running the football in a physically imposing way, this new finesse passing game won't work, you can't win or have confidence when you are not winning the physical battles." I paraphrased, but Coach Holtz is right, again. Mark May was loving him some SoCal and especially Big Max. It must be hard to constantly be upstaged on such a big stage by the little ol' ball coach with a lisp.

ARALOU

Reaction score
Goot Gawd, does it all catch up with USC this year? That QB is awful! The tuba players and other band members have to watch out for his shankers! Kiffin may be done. Sarkasian next?

Redbar

Reaction score
Goot Gawd, does it all catch up with USC this year? That QB is awful! The tuba players and other band members have to watch out for his shankers! Kiffin may be done. Sarkasian next?

That would suck!
Tosh at U$C...ugghhh.