8:00 PM ET, January 11, 2021

Coverage: ESPN
Favorite: Alabama -8.5
Over/Under: 74.5
Moneylines: OSU +240 Alabama -310

NDdomer2

Staff member
Reaction score
for the high vrollers here, please moderate your betting so we dont have to abandon.

We have had to abandon 6 vbooks since October. There were only 13 previous to that since 2007.

Black Irish

Wise Guy
Reaction score
Over looks good to me.

It seems high to me. I know both teams have good offenses but they do still have good defenses as well, right? Maybe if this was the Big 12 Championship I'd take it. But, what do I know? If I really knew what I was talking about I'd be betting with real $$$.

EvilleIrish

Reaction score
Am I the only who just really isn't excited for this? Bama or Clemson has been in every title game since 2015. Just starting to get a little old for me I guess.

tko

I am Legend
Reaction score
Herbstreit and Fowler can't fit enough Buckeye nutsac in their mouths tonight. These two are despicable.

NDRock

Reaction score
Ok that's better. Pulling for the Buckeyes here to best Goliath.

Shit, on paper Ohio State has as much of not more talent. Just can’t stand the thought of a BIG 10 team winning after they wussed out of half the season.

irishtrooper

Reaction score
I really want a Bama blowout tonight. Can’t stand OSU and I think Bama is waaay better

Sea Turtle

Reaction score
Shit, on paper Ohio State has as much of not more talent. Just can’t stand the thought of a BIG 10 team winning after they wussed out of half the season.

Yeah, I agree on the BIG 10 wussing out and then racing to get back into it. That was lame.

I'm just so tired of Alabama.

InKellyWeTrust

Reaction score
Billingsly getting some praise in the passing game but he can't block at all. Cost them a 3rd down conversion just a few plays ago and likely touchdown on that last play

ThePiombino

The OG "TP"
Reaction score
What a fucking great play call by Bama there for the TD

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

tussin

I hate freedom
Reaction score
Bama basically runs a video game offense. When you are playing with a full team of 99 speed receivers all you need to do is flip it to them in the flat and out run everyone.

That’s why Sark will fail at Texas. All of these huge plays go for 5-10 yards max at literally every other program in the country.

NDRock

Reaction score
Bama basically runs a video game offense. When you are playing with a full team of 99 speed receivers all you need to do is flip it to them in the flat and out run everyone.

That’s why Sark will fail at Texas. All of these huge plays go for 5-10 yards max at literally every other program in the country.

Yep.

InKellyWeTrust

Reaction score
I know it's been talked about a lot but how dumb does Kirby Smart feel watching Fields play the last couple games?

Bishop2b5

SEC Exchange Student
Reaction score
I like these long drives that keep the OSU D on the field. I hope they're gassed down the stretch.

irishtrooper

Reaction score
This has the potential to get bad quick. If Bama scores here, and gets a few more hits on Fields - gonna be a long night for OSU

irishtrooper

Reaction score
Wow! Lucky there. We could have used a gift like that.... If it was us, Bama would’ve recovered and scored a TD on the next play

NorthDakota

Grandson of Loomis
Reaction score
I know it's been talked about a lot but how dumb does Kirby Smart feel watching Fields play the last couple games?

At the same time, you and I both know there was a very low chance he'd bench Fromm after he took them to a natty.

irishff1014

Reaction score
Could you all imagine if Rees got creative to get the ball to Lenzy and KW.

InKellyWeTrust

Reaction score
At the same time, you and I both know there was a very low chance he'd bench Fromm after he took them to a natty.

Yeah, it's a lesson in major college football that all coaches I'm sure struggle with. Play the talent or the experience.

ThePiombino

The OG "TP"
Reaction score
Wow! Lucky there. We could have used a gift like that.... If it was us, Bama would’ve recovered and scored a TD on the next play
On a related note, ND was the only team not to turn Bama over this season. Let that sink in...

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk