Michigan St - Michigan Tunnel Scuffle

Dale

Reaction score
Not cool, but I wanna know why this michigan player is over by all these msu players.

Idk if the player is not partly to blame, I guess we’ll see, but Michigan continues to cause an issue they don’t need to by having one tunnel:

Those two instances are fun and old time for the sport but you’re just asking for an eventual worse outcome. That’s what 3 straight big games?

Dale

Reaction score
Hmm why is a UM player alone with 10 players. Kid was probably instigating which was stupid for this rivalry.

So the absolute best case scenario for Sparty is a guy was talking shit and so 10 guys beat him up.

The worst case is they assaulted a random player on a torn ACL for no reason.

Not gonna get much of a win there….

NDdomer2

Local Sports vBookie
Reaction score
Just last week James Franklin said the tunnel is an issue and something bad was gonna happen. Harbaugh responded saying essentially it was Franklin/PSU's fault.

Henges24

Reaction score
As it has been stated numerous times already, there are a number of scenes in that tunnel on the regular. Obviously uncalled for for what we seen on that video but the Michigan admin knows that tunnel is trouble and has been. It’s part of their pregame routine to bark at the other team prior to running out.

Fuck Michigan

stlnd01

Was away. Now returned.
Reaction score
As it has been stated numerous times already, there are a number of scenes in that tunnel on the regular. Obviously uncalled for for what we seen on that video but the Michigan admin knows that tunnel is trouble and has been. It’s part of their pregame routine to bark at the other team prior to running out.

Fuck Michigan
Lots of stadiums only have one tunnel. We did until like three years ago. The fact that this keeps happening at Michigan sounds kinda like it’s a Michigan problem.

SoIll

Licensed to Ill
Reaction score
There’s a video of the Michigan kid skipping to his Lou into the middle of the state players and talking shit

Do stupid things. Win stupid prizes.

laughingirish90

Reaction score
If the Michigan player was truly a harmless target, the fallout of this is gonna be…..

YIKES
i know i have to take my hate for scUM out of this and look at both sides but you really have to wonder how several MSU would assault two scUM players if things weren't said to the MSU players to start this. i'm not for assaulting anybody in anyway but i'm going to guess that both sides are at fault because again players from another team aren't just going to beat the crap out of opposing players without something being said to set them off