I missed you guys

GOLDENISTHYTATE

Reaction score
I just got back into LA from Notre Dame last night, after being in South Bend for the last few days for the graduation, and boy am I glad to be back talking about football and not watching all types of fanatics protesting and cops arresting and all the other hoopla that had nothing to do with a bunch of Domers finally getting their degrees awarded to them.

I have to say though that while everyone was excited to see Obama speak, I was beyond thrilled because I got to meet Father Hesburgh, and I almost crapped my pants. The bookstore also has my boy Tate's number up as a jersey now which also induced crap in the pants.

Anyways, it's good to be back on the board after being gone for the week!

Bubba

Beer Drinker
Reaction score
I just got back into LA from Notre Dame last night, after being in South Bend for the last few days for the graduation, and boy am I glad to be back talking about football and not watching all types of fanatics protesting and cops arresting and all the other hoopla that had nothing to do with a bunch of Domers finally getting their degrees awarded to them.

I have to say though that while everyone was excited to see Obama speak, I was beyond thrilled because I got to meet Father Hesburgh, and I almost crapped my pants. The bookstore also has my boy Tate's number up as a jersey now which also induced crap in the pants.

I believe, if you look at the last week or so of posts, you will be happy you weren't on this board...just sayin'.

jason_h537

The King is Back
Reaction score

Did you graduate? are u a student? just curious still fairly new here

GO IRISH!!!

Nashville Livin'!
Reaction score
Welcome back! Did you bring any "inside info". They hand out inside info at SB airport don't they? Just kidding. Seriouslyl though, welcome back. You missed a pretty good earthquake the other day. The state is broke. All of the Governator's measures were voted down except one yesterday and some rapper was capped in broad daylight at the Beverly Center. Good times in So Cal!!!