General team info

FightingIrishLover7

All troll, no substance
Reaction score
1713999105678.png

Watching the BG game - who is this that Freeman was having a powow with? I don't seem to recognize him. I'm guessing a GA?
Thanks

stlnd01

Was away. Now returned.
Reaction score
Anyone else tuning into notre dame day rn? Just wrote my first ever check to the university (parents paid my tuition)
I’ve donated via Notre Dame Day in the past, and this year. I like it because I can direct my (modest) very specifically, in my case to a student organization I was deeply involved in.

ND87

Reaction score
I wrote my tuition check to the University, which returned it, saying they expected parents to pay.

CanadalovesND

Reaction score
Singer just said on his live show with Tim Hyde that apparently ND has a scholarship punter.... on the way from Australia

IrishSpartan

Reaction score
I don’t understand the scholarship situation right now. How many medical retirements will we have?

AKRowdy

Reaction score
Very cool. Those Aussie guys are tough as nails. Had a friend who was an Aussie and punter for MAC team. One of the toughest guys I’ve ever been around.

CanadalovesND

Reaction score
I don’t understand the scholarship situation right now. How many medical retirements will we have?

With Rendell, we are sitting at 88. 87 if you don't want to count Rubio right now.

I'd only say that Bauman is a likely medical. If he doesn't want to take it, he could always transfer out. He has his undergrad degree.

CanadalovesND

Reaction score
Did you guys know that Australia declared war against Emu's in 1932?

True story, and quiet funny. Many consider it a draw.

Rockin’Irish

Hearing Impaired
Reaction score
6’6” has to be the tallest punter at ND in recent memory! To top it off, his nickname is Thor.

Last edited:

Some Irish Bloke

Five foot nothin', a hundred and nothin'
Reaction score
College football post-spring Top 25 Power Rankings

Up to #5 in ESPN's post-spring rankings. All aboard the the hype train.
Saw that article posted by Schlabach. Seems about right. He did a pretty good job of siting our only real question mark as being the tackles. I think the LBs will be pretty solid as it appears we have a big increase in athleticism, and it's a huge boost having Kiser back to be the veteran leader.

Everything else just seems like ND is ready to roll. WR depth seems much stronger after the transfers and growth from the young talent last year, TE, RB, QB are all stacked, and don't even get me started on the Interior DL and the DBs. Going to be fun to watch.