General team info

NDdomer2

Local Sports vBookie
Reaction score
did anyone do the new season ticket package where you are guaranteed seats to all games but not to sit in the same seats ever?

It is intriguing to me for next season, but I have this feeling that it is going to be nose bleeds every game.

Reaper97

Reaction score
I can t stand S&P+ & Bill Conley because it’s always wrong.
It had two teams that LSU blew out in the CFP in 2019 still ranked above them, that’s how bad it is.

Anyways, he said S&P has OSU #1 and one if the highest offensive numbers yet, but still the S&P only has OSU by 12.8 so he thinks the 14.5 is too high.
Thinks ND’s strength in the trenches will play a big factor.

DONTH8

DefinitelynotCoachD
Reaction score
I’m on it ! Thank you
Inky is considered by many to be an up-and-coming motivational speaker. Kind of a cross between Eric Thomas and Les Brown. He talks about sports (was a CB at Tennessee before his life-altering injury) but also seems to approach it with more thoughtfulness akin to Les Brown.

I'm a big fan of his.

NDdomer2

Local Sports vBookie
Reaction score
has anyone seen face values for the games yet?

I know single game tickets go on sale next week, but didnt know if they have been released in advance.

rtrn2glory

Reaction score

This alone angers me about this team and season. We were so lucky to win this game but completely terrible clock management. The coaching and lack of discipline on this team, possibly the most talented in the BK era, just baffles me to this day

EvilleIrish

Reaction score
It had two teams that LSU blew out in the CFP in 2019 still ranked above them, that’s how bad it is.

Anyways, he said S&P has OSU #1 and one if the highest offensive numbers yet, but still the S&P only has OSU by 12.8 so he thinks the 14.5 is too high.
Say what you want but his projections are normally extremely close to Vegas point spreads.

Dale

Reaction score

This alone angers me about this team and season. We were so lucky to win this game but completely terrible clock management. The coaching and lack of discipline on this team, possibly the most talented in the BK era, just baffles me to this day

Both coordinators Sanford and BVG are regarded as complete clowns in the industry now. Not even strictly Notre Dame related clowning either.

The pump and go was a ballsy call though lol

Pops Freshenmeyer

Reaction score
Say what you want but his projections are normally extremely close to Vegas point spreads.
They might even be the basis for Vegas projections. A friend who has a day job with data and a basketball betting hobby showed me that Vegas basically uses Ken Pomeroy's college basketball projection system with a (small) adjustment. He believes the adjustment is based on the expected bias of the betting public.

Irish4life

Reaction score

S&P+ doesn't predict or set team win totals, it simulates all 12 individual games for every team. Big difference between the 2 things.

SouthSideChiDomer

Reaction score
this is just the presale for donors tonight, correct?
I was going to respond to this saying no, but now I looked it up and I'm super confused. It looks like there is some sort of presale starting tonight, but its not the lottery because that was open for like a month and actually just closed. The regular, public general sale starts Thursday at 6pm.

clashmore_mike

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think tonight is for those that made at least a $100 donation to the Rockne Fund. I've done that in the past where I knew for sure which games I needed tickets to.

Reaper97

Reaction score
S&P+ doesn't predict or set team win totals, it simulates all 12 individual games for every team. Big difference between the 2 things.
I never said it did predict win totals.
I said it predicted OSU to beat ND by 12.8 points.
I also said it had two teams above LSU in 2019 that LSU just blew out. It said that if they played, both teams would beat LSU, and that was even with using the data from the games they just played.
S&P sucks.

Reaper97

Reaction score
Vegas sets spreads for trying to keep money equal on both sides.
S&P is supposed to predict the outcome of a game. And has been very inaccurate doing so actually.
Even when seasons are over, the S&P, with final data, will still predict teams to win games they just lost.

NDdomer2

Local Sports vBookie
Reaction score
What are the details on this?
They offered 3 new ticket packages this year in addition to the standard season tickets.

A - $500 per ticket, receive a ticket to every home game, but you are not guaranteed to have the same seats. You will not receive your tickets until 48 hours before kickoff. (this is really close to per ticket price for season tickets but does not have a per ticket donation fee associated)

B - 2 game ticket package

C - 3 game ticket package.

I am interested in A, but have this weird feeling that every single game is going to be in the upper southeast corner next to the visiting section. with the jumbotron blowing your eardrums out. If thats the case, hard no. But I want to find someone who signed up for this package so I can hear what tickets they got all season.

rtrn2glory

Reaction score
They offered 3 new ticket packages this year in addition to the standard season tickets.

A - $500 per ticket, receive a ticket to every home game, but you are not guaranteed to have the same seats. You will not receive your tickets until 48 hours before kickoff. (this is really close to per ticket price for season tickets but does not have a per ticket donation fee associated)

B - 2 game ticket package

C - 3 game ticket package.

I am interested in A, but have this weird feeling that every single game is going to be in the upper southeast corner next to the visiting section. with the jumbotron blowing your eardrums out. If thats the case, hard no. But I want to find someone who signed up for this package so I can hear what tickets they got all season.

So $1000 the A deal gets you a pair for every home game?

Still pretty good deal

NDdomer2

Local Sports vBookie
Reaction score
So $1000 the A deal gets you a pair for every home game?

Still pretty good deal
It's def better than 1000 plus 2000 donation for a ticket to every home game to make sure u get the same seats u want every game as long as u don't care if they are dog shit seats every week.

The families tickets have always always been lower bowl and pretty close to field level. When they built the jumbotron we moved to the north side of stadium with the thought of A) not have to turn around to see the jumbotron and B) fuck that things loud.

I'm all for cutting 4k (we have 4 tickets) but I'm not for sitting next to every fuckstick we play and their band in the upper southeast corner