- Reaction score
So what are you doing/dealing with with this amazing weather situation?
Suck it up, men. Cover your skin and if you don't have a beard, grow one. It's amazing how much warmer you'll be when your face has its natural blanket.
Here in Indy, it started out at a balmy -11 with a high of a hot -9. Lost power for about an hour. Fortunately it only got down to 60 in the house.
The snows so high the dog had to bury her ass in the snow just to leave a dump.
Heard they called a state of emergency in Niles...not supposed to be out on the roads at all right?
How do you and the pooch deal with the dingilberrycicles?The snow's so high the dog had to bury her ass in the snow just to leave a dump.
... LAKE EFFECT SNOW WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 11 AM THIS MORNING TO 6 AM EST WEDNESDAY... ... WIND CHILL WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 6 PM THIS EVENING TO 6 PM EST TUESDAY...
* LOCATIONS... NORTHERN ERIE AND GENESEE COUNTIES... ESPECIALLY SOUTH OF BUFFALO AND BATAVIA.
* TIMING... LATE THIS MORNING THROUGH LATE TUESDAY NIGHT.
* HAZARDS... HEAVY LAKE EFFECT SNOW... BLOWING SNOW WITH WHITEOUT CONDITIONS... AND DANGEROUS WIND CHILLS.
* SNOW ACCUMULATIONS... 3 TO 5 INCHES TODAY... 6 TO 12 INCHES TONIGHT... 9 TO 17 INCHES TUESDAY... AND 1 TO 3 INCHES TUESDAY NIGHT... LEADING TO STORM TOTALS OF MORE THAN 3 FEET IN THE MOST PERSISTENT LAKE SNOWS.
* WINDS... WEST 20 TO 30 MPH.
* VISIBILITIES... NEAR ZERO AT TIMES.
* WIND CHILL VALUES... AS LOW AS 30 BELOW.