Foreign Policy

drayer54

Reaction score
couldn’t happen to a better city. Glad to see Ohare shutdown too. Left-wing activists get all kinds of room to protest, imagine had an abortion clinic been on the other side of the bridge.

ulukinatme

Carr for QB 2024!
Reaction score
They should probably go to Palestine to protest. I'm not sure their demonstration is going to reach anyone of note from San Francisco.

Irish#1

Livin' Your Dream!
Reaction score
Hats off to Johnson for helping get this done. This is the first sign of either side working with the other to find common ground on a bill.

drayer54

Reaction score
Rep. Fire Alarm is doing his best to denounce the violence against Jews.

I need a woke hierarchy diagram for this one-

drayer54

Reaction score
There is an unholy alliance between people in this country who chant "death to Israel" and "death to America" and their sympathizers from the left side of the aisle.
It's a major constituency in the Democratic party. Hence Biden making a false equivalency to Palestine with the Jewish hatred being experienced. Hence Biden being more critical of the IDF than the people who took American hostages.

PerthDomer

Reaction score
It's a major constituency in the Democratic party. Hence Biden making a false equivalency to Palestine with the Jewish hatred being experienced. Hence Biden being more critical of the IDF than the people who took American hostages.

Bowman actually has a legit primary on his hands because of how much of a dunce he is.

Irish#1

Livin' Your Dream!
Reaction score
Looks like the protestors have turned into rioters.

Last edited:

Blazers46

My adjectives are wise, brilliant and handsome.
Reaction score
Looks like the protestors have turned into rioters.

Probably mostly peaceful…

Irish#1

Livin' Your Dream!
Reaction score
They could just leave them there and shut off power and water to the building. When the stench becomes unbearable and their hunger pains become greater than their commitment to Hamas, they'll come out.

ndfanatic78

Reaction score
Free Palestine!!!!! Stop the never ending war machine. Stop bombing babies, women, and men and the supplying the weapons to do so.

RDU Irish

Catholics vs. Cousins
Reaction score
Why can't 90% of the country be allowed to DAF about Israel OR Palestine in peace? Ukraine is easy to launder money b/c nobody cares enough to protest for Ukraine or against Russia.

GATTACA!

It's about to get gross
Reaction score

UCLA students are complaining about not being able to get to class, and are saying that most of the protestors aren't students/affiliated with the school.

I also read that of the 100 protestors that were arrested at Boston University 88 weren't students. I think these college kids are getting a bad rap.

ulukinatme

Carr for QB 2024!
Reaction score

UCLA students are complaining about not being able to get to class, and are saying that most of the protestors aren't students/affiliated with the school.

I also read that of the 100 protestors that were arrested at Boston University 88 weren't students. I think these college kids are getting a bad rap.

The non-students should definitely be ejected asap, especially if they've contributing to paying students being unable to go to class.