Favorite Stadium Poll on ESPN

Folsteam_Ahead

Reaction score
still #4 when i took it. i can't imagine us dropping out of the top 5. people love our stadium. i didn't realize how horrible other places are with all the commercialization. the fiesta bowl was ghastly. they paraded groups of people onto the field during every timeout and commercial break. every company in the world was sponsoring something. the jumbotron was too annoying.

i wish you could still see td jesus though.

A

AZIRISHFAN

OK in ASU's defense I have been there a few times for just a normal Sun Devil game. It is night and day. You do have some corporate garbage but nearly at Fiesta Bowl levels. You have to remember that the stadium belongs to the Fiesta Bowl on that day and they can do what they want like wallpaper the entire place in those insane Tostitos colors! You will probably see a good dose of the same thing this year but it will just be out at the new Cardinal stadium. Same tacky wallpaper and 5 million ads. Its the draw back from corporate sponsors so please don't judge a stadium off a bowl game.

A

AZIRISHFAN

Actually there are 2 polls one is one the Main College football page the other is in the article. The Main page we are #1 but on the inside we are still at #4