Everything Soccer

ThePiombino

The OG "TP"
Reaction score
I’m not high on Rabiot. He didn’t even play that much for Juve when he was healthy and Weston even took his spot for a while. Don’t think that’s the answer.
On the contrary, he played quite a bit as he was one of the only players to stay healthy all season -- 45 appearances total in all competitions including 32 of 38 league matches and 7 of 8 UCL matches.

Cackalacky2.0

Specimen
Reaction score
On the contrary, he played quite a bit as he was one of the only players to stay healthy all season -- 45 appearances total in all competitions including 32 of 38 league matches and 7 of 8 UCL matches.
Yea I think I’m thinking of someone else injury wise so my fault but I see that for Juventus he has 70 appearances and only 20 starts.

At PSG he had 101 appearances and 49 starts and a loan spell at Toloise with 12 appearances and 1 start with only 30ish goals to boot

Anyway I definitely don’t think he is what ManU need.

ThePiombino

The OG "TP"
Reaction score
Yea I think I’m thinking of someone else injury wise so my fault but I see that for Juventus he has 70 appearances and only 20 starts.

At PSG he had 101 appearances and 49 starts and a loan spell at Toloise with 12 appearances and 1 start with only 30ish goals to boot

Anyway I definitely don’t think he is what ManU need.
My understanding is ManU needs a 6/destroyer. A 6/destroyer Rabio is not. He's a tremendous talent and performs at an elite level when he's dialed in, but he's very much an 8 who can play on the wing in a pinch (though not very productive there IMO).

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Cackalacky2.0

Specimen
Reaction score
My understanding is ManU needs a 6/destroyer. A 6/destroyer Rabio is not. He's a tremendous talent and performs at an elite level when he's dialed in, but he's very much an 8 who can play on the wing in a pinch (though not very productive there IMO).

I’d say he’d be an upgrade at McTominays preferred position even. But a 6 is not for sure.

But I’m spoiled seeing LIverpool have a trio of midifieldeds that just rotate positions and tactics throughout the game.

If Fabinho is out ahead Henderson can drop back and take up the 6. If Both are forward Thiago can drop back and take that place up.

My point is that I’m not sure one player is the answer nowadays. Everyone needs to understand the intent of the position and do their jobs.

I don’t see a whole lot of trust on the field in ManUs case.

ACamp1900

Counting my ‘bet against ND’ winnings
Reaction score
Celtic today,… two bicycle kick goals, and another stunner from Jota,… this attack is really freaking good

ThePiombino

The OG "TP"
Reaction score
Pulisic needs to get out of Chelsea.
Was hoping Juve would have gone after him this mercato, but alas they are broke...

BTW, can someone give me a quick synopsis of what on Earth went down between Conte and Tuchel? Lol Thanks in advance!

Cackalacky2.0

Specimen
Reaction score
Was hoping Juve would have gone after him this mercato, but alas they are broke...

BTW, can someone give me a quick synopsis of what on Earth went down between Conte and Tuchel? Lol Thanks in advance!

Conte cheered in Tuchel direction when they tied it up and Tuchel went super bitch mode

ThePiombino

The OG "TP"
Reaction score
Ok, got it -- thanks, gents! So basically Tuchel is a bitch lol

ThePiombino

The OG "TP"
Reaction score
Saw in the Twitterverse that MU is now launching a "massive" offer for Ciro Immobile. Yikes.

BTW, are there any Red Devil fans in here? Just wanna know where to send my condolences on the season...