Everything Soccer

ACamp1900

Counting my ‘bet against ND’ winnings
Reaction score
St James and that base deserve so much better than this... oh well.

Old Man Mike

Fast as Lightning!
Reaction score
The "headbutt", however, wouldn't have broken a soap bubble.

Stupid to do it, but Aguero is a cheater dive-master as well. Fortunately, he's a great finisher, but hardly admirable.

ACamp1900

Reaction score
Mr. Warburton, now that you baby is on the slab, where does it tickle you?

hannibal-lecter.jpg

ACamp1900

Reaction score
You see Griffiths holding that D battery after the 5th goal?

Thrown at Boyota? I assume it was powering the lights in that hole. My fav was when he posed on the Hun flag.... that goal was filthy btw.

Last edited:

NDinMich

Reaction score
Thrown at Boyota? I assume it was powering the lights in that hole. My fav was when he posed on the Hun flag.... that goal was filthy btw.

Definitely thrown...maybe at Lustig. That place is a dump...noticed a fire drill around the 70th minute or so.

Old Man Mike

Fast as Lightning!
Reaction score
How much longer does Arsenal stay with Ozil?
How much longer does Alexis stay with Arsenal?

Ex-Arsenal player says if choosing an 11 this day, almost all the players would be wearing white shirts (i.e. from Tottenham not Arsenal.) He singled out just Sanchez as the only one to make his team (I suppose he forgot about a keeper, but he made his point.)

nsisk157

Reaction score
How much longer does Arsenal stay with Ozil?
How much longer does Alexis stay with Arsenal?

Ex-Arsenal player says if choosing an 11 this day, almost all the players would be wearing white shirts (i.e. from Tottenham not Arsenal.) He singled out just Sanchez as the only one to make his team (I suppose he forgot about a keeper, but he made his point.)

Thierry Henry is the player you mention. Absolute legend. Tough for me to say as a Spurs man, but he was a class footballer.

'Only Alexis would get in Spurs team' - Henry makes painful pre-derby Arsenal admission - Goal.com

Reaction score
Tottenham will not drop any points for the remainder of the season, but I see Chelsea winning 3/4 to take the title with 90 points to Tottenham's 89.

nsisk157

Reaction score
Biggest English douche now that Lampard is gone.

Certainly is a nudge, but hardly the biggest douche.. plenty to choose from there.

Maybe Stevie G shouldn't have napped the day he could've met the lad and he'd be your "douche"

NorthDakota

Grandson of Loomis
Reaction score
Certainly is a nudge, but hardly the biggest douche.. plenty to choose from there.

Maybe Stevie G shouldn't have napped the day he could've met the lad and he'd be your "douche"

Stevie G can take a nap whenever hee pleases. When you captain the Miracle at Istanbul, you earn that.

Now that you mention it though, England does have loads of d-bags. Along with Spain.

GowerND11

Reaction score
For the final few games, can Wenger at least start Welbs? He just looks so much more dangerous that Giroud, but he doesn't get the time on the pitch to really make an impact...

NorthDakota

Grandson of Loomis
Reaction score
Emre Can is the boss. We are going to need him a lot next year, you know, with all those extra games on the way to winning BPL, FA Cup, and UCL.

Old Man Mike

Fast as Lightning!
Reaction score
Liverpool is short two physical defenders of real quality plus healthy Lallana, Mane, Coutinho, Firmino, and Can on the field at one time, and Milner giving it another year or more, and the Mad Genius will figure out English football enough to win this thing. He's close already.

Terrible to lose Coutinho early but when Lallana came on, my goodness was the passing (occasionally --- when he was involved) ultra-slick. In the EPL he's one of my favorite players to watch.

C

Cackalacky

Liverpool is short two physical defenders of real quality plus healthy Lallana, Mane, Coutinho, Firmino, and Can on the field at one time, and Milner giving it another year or more, and the Mad Genius will figure out English football enough to win this thing. He's close already.

Terrible to lose Coutinho early but when Lallana came on, my goodness was the passing (occasionally --- when he was involved) ultra-slick. In the EPL he's one of my favorite players to watch.

I agree Mike. I think Matip is a good central and Lovern looks destined for backup duty if we can get stout CB.

Lallana is probably the smoothest on the ball in the EPL.

Rogue219

Reaction score
Liverpool has had to grind some out these last few weeks without Mane. I'd have normally bet against that, but they're buckling down while the rest of the Top 6 face each other in these remaining weeks. Someone has to drop points.

Can's contract is up in a year. They may need to get him signed this summer. Not just because of that goal. He's been big for them with Henderson out.

Lucas Leiva has as many assists as Paul Pogba this season. I suppose that makes him worth several million on the open market.

Jose Mourinho is a vile human being, said the guy being obvious.

Chelsea's last four fixtures line up for them well, but they play them in a span of 13 days. I doubt we'll hear Conte moaning about it like Mourinho does.