College Football Video Game '25

IrishLion

I am Beyonce, always.
Staff member
Reaction score
@IrishLion ran the last IE league if I recall correctly. We running it back?

Our late IE brother Dre1919 ran the league for the last few years I believe, but I’d be happy to take up his mantle and destroy all of you once the time comes.

From the basement league… everyone starts at a cupcake, first man to get the ND job in NCAA25 gets moderator privileges on IE

Jimmy3Putt

KooL
Reaction score
I bought myself a PS5 a couple years ago after watching my son play Spiderman on his. It’s gotten maybe ten hours of use max. I just look at it, then at my guitars and I always choose the music when I have free time.

I might have to jump in on this league even though I know I won’t put in the time to get any good.

I’ll be everyone’s homecoming game.

BeauBenken

Shut up, Richard
Staff member
Reaction score
It does make me feel old as dirt to talk to the kids I teach about video games and how the one I would always spend the most time on was NCAA Football, and they just kinda stare blank at me because they were barely alive when the last one came out...

Armyirish47

Reaction score
I just got a PS5, mainly for this game. Hope its worth it!

I've been waiting to buy a system for this release, I've never owned a Playstation but I'm afraid of the reports that XBox might leave the console business so I'm trapped in a glass cage of emotion.

rikkitikki08

Reaction score
I came to check in on this as I was also quite happy at today’s news. However I became troubled by so many of my IE brethren worried about not being able to validate the overall purchase to their better half,… maybe I can help??

Advice for Kings: there are very few marriage issues head cannot solve. Just buy the fuvking thing. No permission or advanced warning needed. If your lady trips out when you get home put your finger to her mouth to hush her up, grab her, throw her on the bed, or over the nearest furniture, drop her panties and lick your lady’s holy like the loving husband you are until she sees God. She won’t care about a video game after that. If you struggle in this marital area, then get some chicken wing flats and demeat those lil fuckers without using your teeth until they all just bone.. That technique will apply well here. Enjoy your new ps5 Kings, he’ll buy a classic muscle car too while you’re at it. I’ll look forward to seeing some of y’all online.
Early post of the year nominee

IrishLax

Something Witty
Staff member
Reaction score
I came to check in on this as I was also quite happy at today’s news. However I became troubled by so many of my IE brethren worried about not being able to validate the overall purchase to their better half,… maybe I can help??

Advice for Kings: there are very few marriage issues head cannot solve. Just buy the fuvking thing. No permission or advanced warning needed. If your lady trips out when you get home put your finger to her mouth to hush her up, grab her, throw her on the bed, or over the nearest furniture, drop her panties and lick your lady’s holy like the loving husband you are until she sees God. She won’t care about a video game after that. If you struggle in this marital area, then get some chicken wing flats and demeat those lil fuckers without using your teeth until they all just bone.. That technique will apply well here. Enjoy your new ps5 Kings, he’ll buy a classic muscle car too while you’re at it. I’ll look forward to seeing some of y’all online.
HOF post. Hang it in the Louve.

Katzenboyer

Reaction score

Dear-God-Its-Beautiful-Zoolander-Mugatu.gif

Blazers46

My adjectives are wise, brilliant and handsome.
Reaction score
As long as I can transfer my program from 2014 to 2025 I’m good

Blazers46

My adjectives are wise, brilliant and handsome.
Reaction score

NorthDakota

Grandson of Loomis
Reaction score
I'll be buying this on PC and hooking it up to my TV.

Per usual, I'll be the Air Force Academy

Henges24

BUCKETHEAD
Reaction score
Always picked the smallest schools with the coolest alternative jerseys after year 10 & ten National Championships.

Henges24

BUCKETHEAD
Reaction score
It does make me feel old as dirt to talk to the kids I teach about video games and how the one I would always spend the most time on was NCAA Football, and they just kinda stare blank at me because they were barely alive when the last one came out...
It’s funny putting yourself back in their shoes.

FWIrish4

Reaction score
I bought myself a PS5 a couple years ago after watching my son play Spiderman on his. It’s gotten maybe ten hours of use max. I just look at it, then at my guitars and I always choose the music when I have free time.

I might have to jump in on this league even though I know I won’t put in the time to get any good.

I’ll be everyone’s homecoming game.
“Hey babe, want to watch me play tonight? Huge game against @Jimmy3Putt and he’s the best in the league.”

*69-3 drubbing and gets laid*

irishandy

Reaction score
I am looking forward to this and pondering to buy a PS5 just for this game. The last one I owned was NCAA College Football 98- PS1

Dumb question- is a TV upgrade needed? I have a regular big screen.