BK Picture Showing up In Recruits Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Larson

Reaction score
You know the picture. Flame throwing-red-faced BK from the USF game. I've had a few posts that were deleted (and rightfully so) in which I voiced my displeasure over the red-faced-screaming BK picture showing up in recruit's threads in the form of member's avatars (posts by members with this avatar were also deleted- Bravo Mods!).

In case you didn't get the message (due to it's deletion): Keep the picture that shall not be displayed in this post out of recruit's threads. RECRUITS AND THEIR FAMILIES READ THIS MESSAGE BOARD.

Side note: That avatar is a poor attempt at humor.

Rant over.

Go Irish!

irish o'phile

Reaction score
You know the picture. Flame throwing-red-faced BK from the USF game. I've had a few posts that were deleted (and rightfully so) in which I voiced my displeasure over the red-faced-screaming BK picture showing up in recruit's threads in the form of member's avatars (posts by members with this avatar were also deleted- Bravo Mods!).

In case you didn't get the message (due to it's deletion): Keep the picture that shall not be displayed in this post out of recruit's threads. RECRUITS AND THEIR FAMILIES READ THIS MESSAGE BOARD.

Side note: That avatar is a poor attempt at humor.

Rant over.

Go Irish!

As a person with this picture, I must say that a private message would have been more appropriate. I would have changed the pic out of empathy for your viewpoint, and the issue would have been resolved.

Also, thanks for being the judge and jury re a persons individual sense of humor. I am glad that you are here to correct me in my personal sentiments, being that they are obviously wrong.

Last edited:

The Polish Irishman

Just your hero
Reaction score
As a person with this picture, I must sat that a private message would have been more appropriate. I would have changed the pic out of empathy for yoru viewpoint.

Also, thanks for being the judge and jury re a persons individual sense of humor. I am glad that you are here to correct me in my personal feelings.

You also could have sent a pm. Just sayin.

AdmiralBackhand

John 3:16
Reaction score
Two men enter. One man leaves.

tHw0b.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.