Another way to pummel EsPN....

maison bleu

Banned
Messages
701
Reaction score
50
Awesome link, Domer95.

I haven't watched Sportscenter in over two years, and I swear I've gained 20 IQ points.
 

Domer95

New member
Messages
624
Reaction score
35
maison bleu said:
Awesome link, Domer95.

I haven't watched Sportscenter in over two years, and I swear I've gained 20 IQ points.


Thanks MBleu. I hear you. EsPN has really deteriorated. OH, how I long for the days of Aussie Rules Football on EsPN...
 

maison bleu

Banned
Messages
701
Reaction score
50
Aussie rules football and a thin Chris Berman with a full head of hair, those were the days.

It's been all down hill since Keith Olbermann left.
 

irishnd31

Poop Dick
Messages
3,511
Reaction score
867
maison bleu said:
Aussie rules football and a thin Chris Berman with a full head of hair, those were the days.

It's been all down hill since Keith Olbermann left.


Agree maison. Craig Kilbourn was a huge loss as well
 

jiggafini19

The Pope
Messages
7,373
Reaction score
59
I can feel myself gettng dumber when I watch Sportscenter.

Unless it is a live game, College GameDay or the scores at the bottom of the screen, I have ZERO use for anything on ESPN. Poker, bowling and a bunch of idiots.
 

Aerosmith777

New member
Messages
1,301
Reaction score
57
you know, it occured to me last night they missed a HUGE one w/ that list...

"Daaaa Raaaaaaiddddaaaas"-Chris Berman

can't believe they missed that one.
 

Aerosmith777

New member
Messages
1,301
Reaction score
57
...and another one I just thought of (which is sad considering where I'm from)

"The New York Football Giants"-several anchors

Even though it doesn't botther me, the baseball Giants did leave NYC in 1957. I think everyone's gotten the memo.
 

Domer95

New member
Messages
624
Reaction score
35
Aerosmith777 said:
you know, it occured to me last night they missed a HUGE one w/ that list...

"Daaaa Raaaaaaiddddaaaas"-Chris Berman

can't believe they missed that one.

Must have been in the 64/65 play-in game and was the loser....
 

irishnd31

Poop Dick
Messages
3,511
Reaction score
867
One of my favories that is not on the list is "In a clown's mouth", referring to when a pro golfer hits a long putt.
 

Aerosmith777

New member
Messages
1,301
Reaction score
57
irishnd31 said:
One of my favories that is not on the list is "In a clown's mouth", referring to when a pro golfer hits a long putt.

oh yeah, that's a good one they missed too.
 
Top