'27 AL QB Gunner Rivers

Chicago Domer

Reaction score
Pretty sure you don’t need a teaching certificate in Illinois. Robby Gould, former Bear kicker, was just hired to be head coach of Rolling Meadows high school in Illinois (Chicago suburb). I’m pretty sure he doesn’t have a teaching certificate.

PolishDomer

Reaction score
Pretty sure you don’t need a teaching certificate in Illinois. Robby Gould, former Bear kicker, was just hired to be head coach of Rolling Meadows high school in Illinois (Chicago suburb). I’m pretty sure he doesn’t have a teaching certificate.
Comfirmed...my buddy is a soccer coach at Taft, and he is a Chicago cop.

Jiggafini19Deux

What do you hillbillies want?
Reaction score
Depends on the state. In Indiana you have to have a teaching license to be the head football or basketball coach from my understanding. Not sure about Alabama.
Rush Probst leads me to believe that they have zero fucks to give about a HS varsity football coach having a teaching license in Alabama.

Call it an irresponsible assumption on my part.

dublinirish

Everestt Gholstonson
Reaction score
Rush Probst leads me to believe that they have zero fucks to give about a HS varsity football coach having a teaching license in Alabama.

Call it an irresponsible assumption on my part.

If you can win football games in Alabama they’ll give you a license for whatever the fuck you want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BobbyMac

Staffer 4 Life
Staff member
Reaction score

What, they couldn't pay Garoppolo enough to retire and take over?

Jiggafini19Deux

What do you hillbillies want?
Reaction score
What, they couldn't pay Garoppolo enough to retire and take over?
No, but they forced out the head coach who and took away his teaching job (obviously wasn't tenured) in the process to give a former NFL kicker with a net worth of $22 million their head coaching job.

I know people who teach and coach in that district. This has been in the works. It's a shit show. On top of it, Gould lives in Inverness, so his kids won't even attend RM. They'll attend Fremd.