'26 FL QB Brady Hart (Offer)

notredomer23

Staph Member
Reaction score
But oddly enough they take middle of the pack recruits who go on missions?? Go figure 🤷

There's a total of zero commitments that have been taken in the Freeman era that have gone on to take a mission. The only one they recruited that I can recall is Davis Andrews and that wasn't definite that he was taking one. The younger Kia is not taking a mission.

arrowryan

Reaction score
Promising update from Loy.

Carr, Knight, and Hart in back-to-back-back classes would something. Let Gino cook!

NDPhilly

Philly Torqued
Reaction score
I think I like Huhn the most bc of his arm talent, but Brady is so damn polished already that it’s tough to think he won’t be at the least a very successful college QB.

NorthDakota

Grandson of Loomis
Reaction score
I think I like Huhn the most bc of his arm talent, but Brady is so damn polished already that it’s tough to think he won’t be at the least a very successful college QB.
The last time a QB lived up to my expectations was Jimmy and I was in high school. I just cross my fingers at this point that whatever 4/5 star kid they get works out.

smw6230

Reaction score
This would be 3 QBs in a row that are 6'4"+

Nice to know the new staff isn't taking midgets anymore.
5'9 is average human height.

I know you mean in a football sense but Drew Pyne & Tyler Buchner have inches on the average dude. Its not like ND was running out Muggsy Bogues under center. I'd wager some money that both Pyne and Buchner are taller than Kyler Murray. The difference is once you saw Murray "spin it" you realized that he compensated in other areas for a lack of ideal height.

FWIW, I myself was highly critical of NDs QBs not looking the part when they got off the bus.

Last edited:

Sea Turtle

Slow and steady wins the race
Reaction score

Watching their workouts, the ball comes with more zip with Hart and Grubbs imo.

NDpendent

Reaction score
"Before junior season...." Sorry but this one isnt making it past May and if it's not Hart it will be one of the other two.

dublinirish

Everestt Gholstonson
Reaction score
per II instant reactions yesterday they were saying Hart was a very active obbservor in the practice following the QB's from station to station with Bowden in his ear the whole team

BobbyMac

Staffer 4 Life
Staff member
Reaction score
Promising update from Loy.

Carr, Knight, and Hart in back-to-back-back classes would something. Let Gino cook!

Almost as good as Palmer, Rivers, Cutler.

Oh that’s right, that didn’t happen in this dimension.

rtrn2glory

Reaction score
I remember being at a practice last year where Deuce was doing the same thing.

Not sure if there's any correlation there

NDPhilly

Philly Torqued
Reaction score

Ranked the #9 QB and #143 overall by 247.

Up to #110 in the Composite. Only QB we're tied to that is ranked higher is Brady Smiegel, who seems like a long shot.

T-Boone

Reaction score
Carr will be the starter 25,26,27 so the 27 QB recruit is the one to keep an eye on.