Wiscy
Marshall

Media Links:

Twitter =https://twitter.com/tanxxk16

Hudl =

notredomer23

Staph Member
Reaction score

Mike Brown saying it fugg it and taking 7 WRs this class I hope.

I rate Hines above Boggs, just below Taylor quality. Def underrated and offer list speaks for itself.

CanadalovesND

Reaction score
Singer posted yesterday that he isn't putting in a prediction, but could see himself doing so soon. He likes where ND stands after the visit, and senses that it could trend quickly in NDs favour.

NDPhilly

Philly Torqued
Reaction score
Idc if he is a fringe 4 star right now, this would be an incredibly impressive pull. Houston kid with offers from UT, A&M, and LSU. Sure to shoot up in the rankings.

BobbyMac

Staffer 4 Life
Staff member
Reaction score
OVing May 31 - Jun 2.

So far, that's the earliest of the summer OV's.

IAIrish

The Dude Abides
Reaction score
Prister just went in the film room. This one's over in favor of the good guys, fellas

notredomer23

Staph Member
Reaction score
Ran 20.71 in the 200 at the Texas State finals, good for second place.

Reading some old tweets, he’s also ran a 10.45 100 this season

Katzenboyer

Reaction score
I love this staff's commitment to the trail.

BK was great for ND and I don't want to turn this into a "who would you rather have right now" debate. But this is an example of a kid that I'm almost certain the previous staff wouldn't bother with, and it demonstrates the difference in both staff's differing approach to recruiting.

Not saying one is better than the other (again, I'm avoiding any BK/MF debates), just an observation.

Irish#1

Livin' Your Dream!
Reaction score
I love this staff's commitment to the trail.

BK was great for ND and I don't want to turn this into a "who would you rather have right now" debate. But this is an example of a kid that I'm almost certain the previous staff wouldn't bother with, and it demonstrates the difference in both staff's differing approach to recruiting.

Not saying one is better than the other (again, I'm avoiding any BK/MF debates), just an observation.
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. MF taking all the shots.

Veritate Duce Progredi

A man gotta have a code
Reaction score
If he chooses Irish, I hope one day to see the young man smile.
Only in realtime, after scoring. In all of his profile shots, I hope he keeps that same disposition.

I watch his highlights and keep thinking he's got a bit of Golden Tate in him. Tate was a RB in high school so it's not a 100% apt comparison but Tanook has that fight in his highlights. He's always making the extra cut, the extra move and picking up additional yards when you think the play is finished. If he can keep that hunger and build up his lower base, he's going to be a monster.

I'm super hyped about him and I hope he's Irish. He'll be playing on Sundays but I hope all of his Saturdays until then are spent wearing the Golden helmet.

Jiggafini19Deux

What do you hillbillies want?
Reaction score
If this is one of the 60 best players in the Texas class of 2025, you ignore star rankings. Very dynamic playmaker. I think he could line up anywhere but most will pigeonhole him into slot. He's a threat on deep balls. Quick feet, has good separation skills and makes defenders miss a lot of tackles.

PutuporShutup

Reaction score
If this is one of the 60 best players in the Texas class of 2025, you ignore star rankings. Very dynamic playmaker. I think he could line up anywhere but most will pigeonhole him into slot. He's a threat on deep balls. Quick feet, has good separation skills and makes defenders miss a lot of tackles.
Agree! Well said