'25 MS QB Deuce Knight (Notre Dame Verbal)

11135940.jpg

Quarterback
Lucedale, MS
George County

Measurements
Ht: 6'4"
Wt: 185

Ratings
247: .................. :s::s::s::s: #8 QB, #66 OA, 93 Rating
247 Comp: ..... :s::s::s::s: #8 QB, #51 OA, .9729
Rivals: ............... :s::s::s::s: #1 QB-D, #52 OA, 5.9
ESPN: ................ :s::s::s::s: #2 QB-D, #133 OA, 82
On3: ................. :s::s::s::s: #6 QB, #54 OA, 94

Offers
Notre Dame ......... Offered 3-17-23 ....... Committed 9-18-23
Auburn
Bama
Colorado
Georgia
Indiana
Louisville
Memphis
Miami
Mississippi St
Oregon
Ole Miss
S Carolina
TCU
Tennessee
Texas A&M
Tulsa
USF
Vandy
Va Tech
Washington
FAMU
JSU
SoMiss

Last edited by a moderator:

Jimmy3Putt

KooL
Reaction score
Promise him red zone packages and a series or two in every game if he doesn't win the starting job by his sophomore year.

BobbyMac

Staffer 4 Life
Staff member
Reaction score
He’s going to end up a composite 5 star by the end of the cycle. Already at #51 overall.

This performance will get him a bump w/ 247. The next QB above him is at #39. He outperformed #3 Tavien St Clair at a similar event too.

Athletically, he's the most dynamic prospect of the bunch by a wide margin.

I think if he holds serve @ Elite 11, the rest of the variables gets him to 5 star comp also.

jprue24

Reaction score
I wanna see his accuracy numbers this upcoming year. Given the last decade, I think caution with extremely athletic but only accurate on deep ball QBs is reasonable.

That said....unlimited potential, highest ceiling one so far.

IA4irish

Reaction score
I haven't been so excited about ND's QB recruit trio since the trio of ...Wimbush, Jurko and Buchner....oops.
Ha ha I get where you are coming from. I know that trio was ranked highly, but I think these three are light years ahead. Those three all had potential, and at Notre dame all of them had terrible throwing motions and accuracy problems. Truly puzzling.

Also, I know i was aggressive with the #1 overall pick comment, but Knight absolutely has the potential that nfl scouts drool over. ISD has said this as well. Interestingly, there are multiple other big armed athlete QBs in this class

Rocketman84

Reaction score
I wanna see his accuracy numbers this upcoming year. Given the last decade, I think caution with extremely athletic but only accurate on deep ball QBs is reasonable.

That said....unlimited potential, highest ceiling one so far.
unofficially had him going 37 of 46 (80%) passing for 350 yards with 10 TDs and 0 INTs...That kind of A-ROD level accuracy definitely works for me!