'25 MD LB Nathaniel Owusu-Boateng (Offer)

Rocketman84

Reaction score
Jaylon, with all his talents and production, was still underutilized and did not have his athleticism truly maximized. If think we can say that JOK did.
I agree with that sentiment on Jaylon, he was underutilized for a generational talent. He was never asked to rush the passer and just stuck in the middle, but he was slightly better than JOK, but JOK was definitely an overachieving productive player at ND. Te'o was better than both at ND.

DillonHall

Tommy 12-2
Reaction score
JOK was a '17 recruit. So they are, what, eight years apart in age? He'd have been fairly young when JOK was playing. And, based on last name, maybe they have different fathers? (or mothers)? Maybe they were raised in different households? Who knows.
Yeah, I don't think the JOK connection is going to be a big boost for us. I still think it's weird that he never went to a ND home game while his brother was playing

irishandy

Reaction score
On the debate of Manti, Jaylon, & JOK- to me they were all different LB's and we had 3 great LB's.

When KVA's ND career is over he'll be included in that list.

Great to get JOK's brother here, get him back after today with JOK on the visit as well.

Bantry19

Reaction score
4 layers and all inappropriate. The wind is cutting straight through every single one of those layers. Someone get this kid a down coat!

IAIrish

The Dude Abides
Reaction score
Would love to see a Wu redux in this Freeman/Golden d. Just a chess piece in the front 6. Big opportunity on this 1 at visit.
Hopefully big bro can join him on a follow up

T-Boone

Reaction score
Would love to see a Wu redux in this Freeman/Golden d. Just a chess piece in the front 6. Big opportunity on this 1 at visit.
Hopefully big bro can join him on a follow up
They should have flown JOK, Kyren, Q Nelson in for this Jnr weekend thing? (I suppose Hamilton is too busy).

notredomer23

Staph Member
Reaction score

Not sure if this shared properly but his story has him in the all white uni looking like JOK

notredomer23

Staph Member
Reaction score

Freeman knocked it out of the park but still a long way to go. Tentative plans to be back for spring practice and an official

IAIrish

The Dude Abides
Reaction score

Not sure if this shared properly but his story has him in the all white uni looking like JOK
Looks an awful lot like big bro in that pic. Ready to be hurt again.

Irish#1

Livin' Your Dream!
Reaction score

Freeman knocked it out of the park but still a long way to go. Tentative plans to be back for spring practice and an official
I'd like to see MF wrap this up in the spring.

StPaul_Irish

Resident Smart Ass
Reaction score