fightingirish26

Reaction score
Is that a heisman?

Edit: yeah looks like a Bonita grad (Glenn Davis) won in 1943 for army

BobbyMac

Staffer 4 Life
Staff member
Reaction score
So just spent an hour getting up to date and sorting out team leaves...

For you stat heads like me:

JR ... 12G ... 166 Tkl ... 15 TFL ... 13 QBH ... 2 Int ... 3 PBU ... 363/8TD rush ... 455/5TD rec

SO ... 10G ... 112 Tkl ... 13 TFL ... 3 Sks ... Int ... 4 PBU ... 3 FF ... 683/3 TD total off

FR ... 11G ... 75 Tkl ... 3 TFL ... 2 Int ... 3 FRTD's ... 473/4TD total off.

Dad's an Irish fan, he was an Irish fan growing up, he even camped as a kid in South Bend

Including the camp as a visit, this upcoming visit will be (at least) visit #4. Youth camp, Clemson Game '22 & Apr-'23.

Here's the unofficials he has lined up:

Bama - Mar 8th
Ore - Mar 15th
Texas - Mar 21st
Nebraska - Apr 1st
ND - Apr 3rd
SC - Apr 13th

Everyone agrees ND's in it for real but no one says they're alone up top. A few think SC is way out front. He's gonna visit all the places where he'll get paid. Maybe someone gets crazy and offers him FU money(?) You can't ignore the history & the visits but I'd still say you take the field here even though ND might have as good as odds to land him as SC.

Here's his JR film:

IAIrish

The Dude Abides
Reaction score

JR ... 12G ... 166 Tkl ... 15 TFL ... 13 QBH ... 2 Int ... 3 PBU ... 363/8TD rush ... 455/5TD rec

SO ... 10G ... 112 Tkl ... 13 TFL ... 3 Sks ... Int ... 4 PBU ... 3 FF ... 683/3 TD total off

Dad's an Irish fan, he was an Irish fan growing up, he even camped as a kid in South Bend

Including the camp as a visit, this upcoming visit will be (at least) visit #4. Youth camp, Clemson Game '22 & Apr-'23.

Everyone agrees ND's in it for real but no one says they're alone up top. A few think SC is way out front. He's gonna visit all the places where he'll get paid. Maybe someone gets crazy and offers him FU money(?) You can't ignore the history & the visits but I'd still say you take the field here even though ND might have as good as odds to land him as SC.

Here's his JR film:

Thanks Bobby!

How do you rank the big 6 backers in the board?

Which two take the remaining spots (assuming they take 3 and Kia is one and Hulak is a Vyper)?

Irish du Nord

Reaction score

Here's the unofficials he has lined up:

Bama - Mar 8th
Ore - Mar 15th
Texas - Mar 21st
Nebraska - Apr 1st
ND - Apr 3rd
SC - Apr 13th

Here's his JR film:

I think it's called "FSU money" nowadays

BobbyMac

Staffer 4 Life
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Bobby!

How do you rank the big 6 backers in the board?

Which two take the remaining spots (assuming they take 3 and Kia is one and Hulak is a Vyper)?
Mason Posa then the rest.

I'm not gonna include Deslauriers because where else is the French Canadian gonna chose? CB.

Hulak is the next Davis Sherwood until he proves to me he isn't.

As far as ranking them on want, it starts with Marco Jones and he'd play very little LB at ND... if any.

After that it's NOB. Mostly out of fear of loss and known genetic sequencing.

Following JOKjr it's the triplets... Mik-ha-ILL, Faraimo, CJones. They all have their ND tie ins and basically equals as prospects imo but I'd take Faraimo cuz he's no nonsense & from the strongest ND pipeline in SoCal, JSerra... my "home team" when I was in Orange County.

*** EDIT*** I forgot CJones has run 10.7's. Who cares about my feelings, this is a science. He who runs fast, runs first.

notredomer23

Staph Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure he's on campus tomorrow. He's on multiple lists but no one has seemed to have confirmed yet.

Jimmy3Putt

KooL
Reaction score
We’re supposed to get a few inches of snow tomorrow. Hopefully it misses South Bend.
A California kid doesn’t want to see that in April.