'25 AZ/FL WR Raiden Vines-Bright (Washington Verbal)

PolishDomer

Reaction score
I say you take 3 of them, Meadows should be the #1 Target at WR, Porter can play both sides of the ball and is an ELITE talent. Taylor is a solid prospect w/average measurables, RVB becomes one of the most explosive players on the roster and should be #2 as a WR prospect. Howard was an underclassmen stud who has very good WR skills, need to see how he plays this year and how he performs in camp. Bettis is obviously being recruiting because of legacy and future potential.
If just looking at the...intangibles for each athlete, RVB should be #1...

FU BK

Reaction score
Easily the most important recruit this cycle. Really should be the centerfol...err...centerpiece of this class. Her son looks like a decent WR too.
I bet she'd be a hell of an addition to the recruiting staff. Dad's and uncles would want to hit up ND

Giddyup

Reaction score
You guys act like you’ve never seen a milf before. They’re all over the internet.

Ndaccountant

Old Hoss
Reaction score
You guys act like you’ve never seen a milf before. They’re all over the internet.
angry-face-coach-not-happy-l96kcg50syet6f63.gif

CanadalovesND

Reaction score
It's because we chose a legacy recruit that should be a PFO (at least at ND) over him! Let's be honest

No mate, Vines-Bright just wasn't as interested in ND as we had hoped he would be. The staff knew this after his unofficial visit. Which is why they dialed back their push for him the last few weeks.

a mike

Reaction score
If some random TV producer catches wind of her and puts her up on the screen during a game ITS DONE

Immediate breakage of the World's internet follow up by a ten year TV series following around her/the family

Rocketman84

Reaction score
No mate, Vines-Bright just wasn't as interested in ND as we had hoped he would be. The staff knew this after his unofficial visit. Which is why they dialed back their push for him the last few weeks.
Negative, he said ND was in his Top 4 (Wash, ND, ASU, USC) and they were recruiting him as a Speed WR and he loved the historic feel of campus the energy at practices. Notre Dame is a top choice for me,” he explained. "I want to end up committing around July after my official visits are done. That’s the plan right now.”

In large part 3 months early to another school because of the WR room, even though I would've been of the mindset that I was the 2nd best target on the board if I were him.