'24 TN CB Kaleb Beasley (Offer)

Luckylucci

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I intended to post the article but ISD had an interview he made it seem like a decision was still a ways off.

notredomer23

Staph Member
Reaction score

The buzz: It looks like the early leader for Kaleb Beasley is Notre Dame. The four-star cornerback out of Nashville (Tenn.) Lipscomb Academy was back in South Bend over the summer and the Irish are trending. He likes Marcus Freeman, Mike Mickens, and what the Irish have to offer academically. Visits will take place this fall and he is expected back in South Bend for a game.

ndcoltsfan2010

Reaction score
It's so sad, I can't even get excited about ND leading for any elite talent these days. NIL has ruined following recruiting for me.
I just casually stay on top of recruiting but not to the extent I used to. So much has changed over the last several years that it's hard to get excited about recruits. I have to remind myself at the end of the day these are 16, 17 year old kids. Overall I'm happy with our recruiting efforts but it's not over til the pen hits paper.

Chicago Domer

Reaction score
Looks like we need to get used to losing top recruits going forward. It’s probably not that different in the end for us except we’re playing with some hire ranked guys.

Joe Manchin is supposed to be leading a task force to address this in the US Senate. Hopefully something will happen to cage this runaway lion.

Rizzophil

Reaction score
Looks like we need to get used to losing top recruits going forward. It’s probably not that different in the end for us except we’re playing with some hire ranked guys.

Joe Manchin is supposed to be leading a task force to address this in the US Senate. Hopefully something will happen to cage this runaway lion.

College football is doomed if we are putting our faith in Republicans and Democrats. Just saying

NDFAN2008

Reaction score
It's amazing what winning does how many current guys do you think would be committed if they haven't already?

Sea Turtle

Usually right, occasionally wrong.
Reaction score
Tennessee has it going on but our kids go to class and they take real classes. So I would like to see just how good they would fare against us in the Brain Game on WTHR, Indy. We would tear them to pieces.

Dale

Reaction score
Loy shot it down pretty matter of fact. Singer just tossing a prayer up for his Charms maybe.

NDRock

Reaction score
Listened to Dilfer not long ago on a podcast and he definitely seemed open to a college or pro job. Hope he takes it.