'24 NC ATH Bryce Young (Offer)

stpeteirish

Reaction score
247 only has him at 3star 88. Composite is higher (92).
Suspect the 88 will go up.

Luckylucci

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
i was very pleased with his Junior Highlights. Plays a stand up edge role and looks/plays the part. As stated before, he likely outgrows the Vyper role but he’s got the edge traits. In fact, there is one play where he opens it up and chases a ball carrier downfield. Kid was moving.

Jiggafini19Deux

Clam Bakes and Shitty Takes
Reaction score
The scariest thing you can see with some of these guys is not much room for development. This guy is far from the finished article and has pedigree on his side. Whatever he's rated now is irrelevant.

CanadalovesND

Reaction score
More offers coming in. Could likely mean more visits to follow.

His recruitment may not end soon, even if ND is the likely destination.

MacIrish75

BIG Mayonnaise Guy
Reaction score
Rumor is the condoms are looking to get involved in this sweepstakes, might even offer
I had heard that a private research university would be founded in 1880 in the southern part of California—Los Angeles, CA, to be exact. It would be founded by Robert Widney. Rumor has it that centuries later, this very same university would eventually get involved in the recruitment of one “Bryce Young.”

Awaiting confirmation.

Irish#1

Livin' Your Dream!
Reaction score
I had heard that a private research university would be founded in 1880 in the southern part of California—Los Angeles, CA, to be exact. It would be founded by Robert Widney. Rumor has it that centuries later, this very same university would eventually get involved in the recruitment of one “Bryce Young.”

Awaiting confirmation.
I heard this same rumor.

Jiggafini19Deux

Clam Bakes and Shitty Takes
Reaction score
This thread goes to Page 3, look out, not up.

I think we can all anticipate Bryce Young's rankings and offers to start going up before long. By kickoff in fall he's going to be far more well known than he was five months ago.