Southern Cal
Virginia
Virginia Tech
West Virginia

GoIrish41

Paterfamilius
Reaction score
I don’t know about his competition, but
he has great length and athleticism. That was fun to watch.

Last edited:

Jiggafini19Deux

Clam Bakes and Shitty Takes
Reaction score
I don’t know about his competition, but
he has great length and athleticism. That was fun to watch.
He plays in that DC league of private schools with DeMatha, Gonzaga, Bishop Mac, etc.

Good Counsel also played Moeller and lost 39-31 last season.

6 foot 7, eh? Yep...Marcus and the two Al's are putting together a group that will destroy QB and intramural basketball.

Luckylucci

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just got around to watching his highlights. He’s my favorite edge of the bunch. I’m glad he’s getting on campus for an in-person early.

WilliamWallace

Active Member, Yes
Reaction score
Just got around to watching his highlights. He’s my favorite edge of the bunch. I’m glad he’s getting on campus for an in-person early.
I like him too, I think he’s definitely a high upside kid. I do think I’d give the edge (no pun intended) to Mullins out of Georgia. Only because he looks great on film and one would think he’s playing a higher level of competition. But, I could be wrong.

T-Boone

Reaction score
Fast and 6-7. Mayo might make it onto the punt block team.

bumpdaddy

Reaction score
I like him too, I think he’s definitely a high upside kid. I do think I’d give the edge (no pun intended) to Mullins out of Georgia. Only because he looks great on film and one would think he’s playing a higher level of competition. But, I could be wrong.
Mayo plays for Good Counsel out of MD. Same school that produced Mustipher, Cam Hart as well as Stefon Diggs, Kendall Fuller, Josh Paschal, and others. They play schools from all over the country. There aren't many schools playing higher competition than them.

WilliamWallace

Active Member, Yes
Reaction score
Mayo plays for Good Counsel out of MD. Same school that produced Mustipher, Cam Hart as well as Stefon Diggs, Kendall Fuller, Josh Paschal, and others. They play schools from all over the country. There aren't many schools playing higher competition than them.
Can’t argue much with that list!

So I just went back and rewatched the video. It must’ve been Mullins video that I was thinking of when I questioned the competition. Or it could’ve been someone else all together? Lol, I don’t remember now.